• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jennifer Lawrence sure is looking good...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
mG5lbG6.gif

This and "fertile looking" have my axe. Amazing 10/10 would hair sniff.

Grinchy

Banned
Some of you guys need to go to a university. JLaw and that other celebrity are good looking, but you could throw a rock in a busy area of a college town and hit someone hotter...

Edit: On second thought, Julia isn't even THAT good looking....

It's true. I see hotter girls on my college campus every day.

I still think these women are attractive, but some people are putting them up on a pedestal for no real reason.

It's true. I see hotter girls on my college campus every day.

I still think these women are attractive, but some people are putting them up on a pedestal for no real reason.

Yea, not too be that guy either because I would totally go after a girl that looked like Jennifer Lawrence, but in reality she isn't this amazing looking girl you can't see at school or out and about.

I would say, seeing a girl like a Megan Fox or Sofia Vergara would be much rarer in everyday life than seeing a girl like Jennifer Lawrence.

Keep in mind, I'm not that picky, I find quite a variety of girls to be attractive.

Keep the pics/gifs coming though haha.

Her down to earth perdonality, sense of humor, her looks. Its all almost too good to be true.

Pretty much this, they all combine to make one hell of a sexy woman. She may not be the hottest physically, but she seems like she'd be an amazing gf to have.

Oklahoma? But then you would be having sex with someone from Oklahoma. That isn't good for anyone. Jlaw actually seems intelligent; Isn't football the only thing that matters in OK?

We have incredibly well-to-do families here thanks to a rich oil and natural gas business (and the standard of living is quite high with some of the cleanest water in the nation and huge houses for a fraction of what they would cost elsewhere). Most of the hot girls are here to hook up with the petro engineering students since they're almost guaranteed a high income position after graduation. If not that then the lucrative meteorology graduates (also one of the leading degrees). A lot of those hot girls also come from wealthy families as well, so having sex with them isn't such a bad idea. BTW, I think our successful NBA basketball team gets just as much attention as OU football now.

Yea, not too be that guy either because I would totally go after a girl that looked like Jennifer Lawrence, but in reality she isn't this amazing looking girl you can't see at school or out and about.

I would say, seeing a girl like a Megan Fox or Sofia Vergara would be much rarer in everyday life than seeing a girl like Jennifer Lawrence.

Keep in mind, I'm not that picky, I find quite a variety of girls to be attractive.

Keep the pics/gifs coming though haha.

Thats whats so attractive about her. She has a realistic obtainable beauty about her. She also has such a down-to-earth personality that really separates her from other celebrities in the industry. She is a very real person and you could meet people like her in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom