• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Joe Rogan's Podcast |OT|

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Debra Soh on Wednesday. I like her a lot, she stands up to wokeness and pushes back against the crazy far left gender nonsense they push. She has a book out that I ordered.

In other news, Andrew Schulz who has been on Rogan multiple times said on his show that Joe sent him pics of his new house in Texas and his new studio and said it's just absolutely insane how sick his whole setup looks. Can't wait to see it.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Debra Soh on Wednesday. I like her a lot, she stands up to wokeness and pushes back against the crazy far left gender nonsense they push. She has a book out that I ordered.

In other news, Andrew Schulz who has been on Rogan multiple times said on his show that Joe sent him pics of his new house in Texas and his new studio and said it's just absolutely insane how sick his whole setup looks. Can't wait to see it.
Debra soh? Nice. Beautiful, intelligent woman.

PSlayer

Josh Dubin is an Innocence Project Ambassador Advisor & President of Dubin Research and Consulting, Inc. He also hosts a podcast called "Wrongful Conviction: Junk Science" available on Apple Podcasts and Spotify. https://apple.co/2Q5EtHd

Jason Flom is an Innocence Project Board Member, CEO of Lava Media, and host of the "Wrongful Conviction with Jason Flom" podcast available on Apple Podcasts and Spotify. https://apple.co/2EJxrF3

https://www.innocenceproject.org/

https://famm.org/

https://www.first72plus.org/

justonething

Jada's BFF
Has anyone followed what's been going on with Bryan Callen and do you believe the allegations?

He made a video denying all the allegations. Great, so how about you press charges for defamation? This is what Justin Bieber is doing with the recent two women who accused him. Surely if you're clean you'd want to get justice on the people trying to ruin your life with lies, right?

Ornlu

Banned
He made a video denying all the allegations. Great, so how about you press charges for defamation? This is what Justin Bieber is doing with the recent two women who accused him. Surely if you're clean you'd want to get justice on the people trying to ruin your life with lies, right?

:messenger_grinning_sweat: So now you're guilty if you don't press charges immediately? Maybe he will eventually. It's pretty difficult to win a suit for slander/libel in the USA.

TrainedRage

Banned
Who are you? Ari? Is that you??? What are you hiding??? Come clean!!!

Kazza

I had no clue who Choe was before this ep and now I am a fan. His art is incredible.

I haven't listened to the episode yet (will start this evening during my run - 4 hours long!), but I often find the non-famous guests the most interesting. You really have to be a super interesting person to get on that podcast if you're not famous already.

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie

I feel like he should have set up a room under water or something like this

yyiPuE4.jpg

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Does anyone know if Joe usually pays to fly his guests out or do they usually connect when they happen to be in town?

If it’s the latter, I can’t see how his guests don’t change in quality considering people don’t just go to Texas like they do LA. Though with his new deal he can certainly afford to fly people out there.

I suspect his friends will be on less because they all lived in LA together, but I wonder how if at all his guests will change.

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
Does anyone know if Joe usually pays to fly his guests out or do they usually connect when they happen to be in town?

If it’s the latter, I can’t see how his guests don’t change in quality considering people don’t just go to Texas like they do LA. Though with his new deal he can certainly afford to fly people out there.

I suspect his friends will be on less because they all lived in LA together, but I wonder how if at all his guests will change.

I wouldn't be surprised if he flew his guests int on private

Last edited:

Mr Nash

square pies = communism

I can't remember which episode it was in, but he specifically said he would pay for guests flights and accommodations when he moves to Texas. So, it should be fine. Bills wouldn't matter. He could just right it off as a business expense.

Last edited:

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
For the life of me I don't get what Brian Redban brings to any episode ever. I wasn't an early Rogan adopter, I jumped on in 2015 or 16 I think. But man, I can't imagine how those first episodes would've been like with a dude who never says shit, and when he does speak he sounds brain dead.

I'm 1.5 hours in and he's uttered about 5 words... which is no different than the solo podcasts with him, which is why I can't get through them. How the fuck are you gonna invite a non talker on a podcast???

Last edited:

TrainedRage

Banned
For the life of me I don't get what Brian Redban brings to any episode ever. I wasn't an early Rogan adopter, I jumped on in 2015 or 16 I think. But man, I can't imagine how those first episodes would've been like with a dude who never says shit, and when he does speak he sounds brain dead.

I'm 1.5 hours in and he's uttered about 5 words... which is no different than the solo podcasts with him, which is why I can't get through them. How the fuck are you gonna invite a non talker on a podcast???
He was Jamie 1.0, now he is working for Tony Henchcliff and The Death Squad. He is like the tec guy for all these shows and podcasts. People make fun of him for his humor which is basically poop, fart and dick jokes.

SpiceRacz

I'm glad Jamie replaced him. This video is classic Redban.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
A few weeks ago I mentioned that something about Joe seemed off and I couldn't put my finger on it. I still don't know if there was anything to that or not, but in the beginning of this episode, Joey Diaz said he noticed a change in Joe after his Houston comedy trip and he's been different since. Makes me wonder if there was something to that and all this stuff has just been weighing on Joe.

Last edited:

bronk

Banned

As a listener since like episode 5 he was different on the show then. There was alot of fun to be had and the show was much much different than now. I say the episodes were more like the Post Malone episode more often than not. Last few times Brian has came on I think he just gets super stoned or drunk and let's Joe do all the talking. I always liked Redban alot of people do you'd know if u listened since beginning but Brian is just a dumb adult kid. Don't get me wrong he annoyed alot of people and the way the show went he definitely did not fit. Kill Tony is great fun and it's pretty funny when they constantly tear into Brian.

Last edited:
Top Bottom