• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure All Star Battle (PS3, CC2) and new TV anime announced

Mista Koo

If it's something new I want it to be a fighting game, from Project Soul, with a creation mode.

Otherwise it's probably Project X Zone related.

http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/newtitle/

iZX86YHZBBgSm.jpg

Cars= Onett
Sky= Rainbow Cruiser
Fortress thing= Zelda Temple
Shot above the sea (?)= Final Destination
Water= Uh...termina?

The photos make me think it's an AR game.

Would they really have Project x Zone, Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS and another cross over battler going at the same time?

Project X Zone: 2012
Super Smash Bros. 4: possibly early 2014

This game might well be a 2013 release.

Project X Zone: 2012
Super Smash Bros. 4: possibly early 2014

This game might well be a 2013 release.
It's not so much the time frame, more would they really be working on three cross over games at once? (Four actually, if you count Tekken x Street Fighter.)

I love cross overs, but when is it overkill?

shaowebb

What if the announcement is Smash Bros but the series has evolved to have much much more in terms of cast and companies? Just throwing out ideas here...

TDLink

There is no way Nintendo is not going to control all announcements regarding Smash Bros 4. This almost certainly has nothing to do with that. Expecting this to be Smash Bros related is just setting yourself up for disappointment. I bet it is either a Shonen Jump cross-over game or some other project.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Ah, yes. This is probably the scoop Famitsu was talking about in the last week issue.

It's not so much the time frame, more would they really be working on three cross over games at once? (Four actually, if you count Tekken x Street Fighter.)

Monolith Soft. is developing Project X Zone, actually. Super Smash Bros. 4, instead, is just a collaboration with Nintendo.

Btw, this game could be a Ganbarion title.

Oh my god, if the Dojo's coming back...

Still, it seems a bit dubious to be Smash... anyone have any idea if the pics have a meaning? And surely they've only just started the game, and don't have much to show...

pulga

Banned
Look like speak yourself otherwise you would say something else heh.

Didn't know Nintendo have own engine. Maybe that's explain of lack 3rd party support. They should use this engine on their Wii Dev SKU.

You seriously don't know what you're talking about.

Or you're a master troll.

duckroll

Who is "they" though? Bandai Namco Games is a huge publisher and they are involved with tons of projects at any given time. How many first person shooters is EA involved in at any given time? Ubisoft? In terms of actual development teams, the only internal game would be Smash Brothers. Everything else is developed by external developers. Tekken x Street Fighter is not in development. Also, PXZ is a SRPG, so I'm not sure why it even has an impact on fighting games or action games or whatever other genre which happens to have cross overs.

AAlias

Neo Member
This is definitely not going to be Smash related, it's already announced, they have no reason to put all-stars in the title, and Nintendo would handle all the announcements themselves.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Maybe they'll make D.O.N #2 and actually release it in NA this time.

Finally a sensible guess. This is Bandai we're talking about, not Namco. Bandai means anime franchises are involved.

Takao

Banned
The SWF file is named "countdown01" which leads me to believe that in 3 days we'll just get a new image added to the puzzle. I took a look at the source code, and the SWF file itself:

jbvhSDv1CRcwkk.jpg
jeMXgkvXdXMDT.jpg
jbqi24Zf9LW0Ao.jpg
jbjGD1gc4J3bB2.jpg
jSLI0TwXGCIv.jpg
jAd38rXzEqh0d.jpg
j9Wl5e5DERI3D.jpg
j0fPxAlAL2pil.jpg
jby3RPuL7f9AOa.jpg
jD5H1TPz8GZIM.jpg

Nothing in there points to an obvious answer. The sunrise image doesn't match the one from Smash that was posted here.

Takao

Banned
Image 1 and image 5 appear to be of the same animal. What animal that is is something I do not know. At first from the skin I thought it was a snake, but I don't know if snakes have stripes like that. A tiger? I don't know.

Takao

Banned
It's the sequel to Battle Stadium D.O.N!!!!!

Do whatever the hell you want as long as I have Yusuke Urameshi and Hiei in it.

Do you know what the DON in Battle Stadium DON stands for? Dragon Ball, One Piece, Naruto. Where does YuYu Hakusho fit into that title? Besides, if there's a new entry into that I'd suspect it'll be Saint Seiya.

Do you know what the DON in Battle Stadium DON stands for? Dragon Ball, One Piece, Naruto. Where does YuYu Hakusho fit into that title? Besides, if there's a new entry into that I'd suspect it'll be Saint Seiya.

Yeah. But if I would've just said Battle Stadium then people would be asking "WTF that shit be?" However, that game is long overdue for a sequel. Shonen Jump has characters forever to make up one expansive ass roster. And with all the new stuff and time skips will make character diversity a breeze.

Top Bottom