• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure All Star Battle (PS3, CC2) and new TV anime announced

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
main.jpg

That's a weird teaser image. I've got the feeling that even if they completely filled in the whole thing right now I still wouldn't have a clue as to what it was for.

Mariolee

From what I can make out, it looks like an aquarium, some sea creatures, a sunset, and a pic of a town. Looks like Monterrey or San Francisco almost.

Truth101

Banned
From what I can make out, it looks like an aquarium, some sea creatures, a sunset, and a pic of a town. Looks like Monterrey or San Francisco almost.

Duh, the pictures are meant to represent a location. Thanks, slipped my mind that that is a possibility.

DjRoomba

Banned
Is it just me or does that picture look kinda crappy. like done with no artistic expertise at all. Ive seen photoshops on here that look infinitely more professional. And If it is teaser for Smash Bros, way to make it as least interesting looking as possible. Not feeling confident bout Bandai making Smash Bros over here..

Mondriaan

I don't know if anyone has already posted this, but the text "2 Days" looks like it's covering the base of the Statue of Liberty.

BlackJace

Is it just me or does that picture look kinda crappy. like done with no artistic expertise at all. Ive seen photoshops on here that look infinitely more professional. And If it is teaser for Smash Bros, way to make it as least interesting looking as possible. Not feeling confident bout Bandai making Smash Bros over here..

Sakurai is supervising them, you know. And they're just assisting Project Sora,not operating the whole project themselves.

I'm willing to bet NAMCO is there to handle the netcode.

Even if NBGI did a Jump crossover game, it wouldn't be Super Stars. They wouldn't/ couldn't use the branding or the mechanics. Either way, I heavily, heavily doubt this title has anything to do with Jump.
They could easily copy the mechanics and just rebrand. They could even hire Ganbarion to make it.

If it is a Jump Superstars game for 3DS I'm going to kill someone because of 3ds' region lock ><
Minor aside but the Jump Stars games were such popular imports in America that even Best Buy carried them and NPD tracked them.

Any chance this an announcement for San Diego and New York Comic-Con dates? Picture on the farthest left from the top kind of looks like California, while the other next to it is of the Statue of Liberty. Both lead into the date picture.

Takao

Banned
Any chance this an announcement for San Diego and New York Comic-Con dates? Picture on the farthest left from the top kind of looks like California, while the other next to it is of the Statue of Liberty. Both lead into the date picture.

Adventure Time X Ben 10 CONFIRMED

I'm sure that's a great idea considering that they're currently working on at least two joint projects with Nintendo.
If such a scenario were to happen, I imagine it would be with Nintendo's blessing.

Mind you I don't think it'll be JUMP exactly, but a Ganbarion made spiritual sequel with Namco Bandai IPs isn't out of the question.

JazzmanZ

Horses vs. Roads vs. Architect vs. Raisins vs. Cows vs. the sky vs. Seaworld vs. Sea shell fish things.

ITS ALL COMING TOGETHER

Namco is straight up fucking obsessed with countdowns. I swear, sometimes I think they develop/publish games just so they could put up as many of them as possible.

Takao

Banned
So it seems like Scamco now has the license for Naruto on PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo platforms. Dun Dun dun dun

Ryoku

Nautilus = spiral = uzumaki

Aquarium = whirlpool = naruto

Carriage and Statue of Liberty = UK and US release [dates]

What's the thing on the bottom left? EDIT: Seems like a cow.

Also, what's up with the sky thing to the left of the aquarium? :/

Top Bottom