• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Journey |OT| Perfect Strangers

Emitan

I actually have 2 NA PSN accounts and my main one isn't the one with Plus, but I gotta have this game so I'll be buying it there. Why do I always make so many accounts...

Emitan

This man speaks the truth. Journey = Up there on the worst bands ever.

I have to listen to drunken shouting of 'Don't Stop Believin' whenever I go out (well, hyperbole....but still). So bad.

The best part of Don't Stop Believin' is singing it poorly!

Skidd

yrQS1.jpg

Fooled me, OP. Congratulations. :)

StuBurns

Banned
Incredible OP, maybe the best.

As for the upcoming album, I've been thinking about the early access tax Sony Records are requesting and I'm not sure I can justify it to myself, so I'll be attending the listening party a week behind many of you lucky guys and gals. But enjoy, I'm sure I will when the time comes.

Maedhros

I never listened Journey (outside of the music Don't Stop Believing). It seems to be a bad band.

Do I give it a chance GAF?

Open thread
tumblr_lf41x15Lkt1qdnv3ko1_500.gif

Reads content
10p37t4jpg.gif

Oh ok, all the actual information must be down the bottom. *scrolls*
tumblr_lun1sd4uvH1qibz9qo1_500.gif

Leaves thread
theforceihazitp1.gif

edit: bait'n switch OP leaves my post among the replies that dont make sense now. But David Tennant is awesome so I'll keep it up :p

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Awesome job at the current OP as well, but the joke could have lasted a while longer :p

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
What's....what's so funny?

Haha, the joke continues. About the ones who didnt see the OT :D Most confusing first 100 posts ever :D

If the OP is really nice, he could just post it again as a reply and link it in the OP :p

Top Bottom