• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Journey |OT| Perfect Strangers

Miggytronz

i was assuming you guys werent getting the code at all to load on the FB page. So its not working on PSN when inputted?

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
vwaKVhSiiQFlFmkaoYLTwxKUnVAZrkjh.png

tch

Nice thread, although I feel that the Journey band joke goes on a little too long, maybe cut some of it out.
Nice work though, this game almost makes me want to subscribe to PS plus so I can get it early!

-PXG-

Great OP. Love it.

Been dying to play this. About damn time. I wish you could pre-purchase PSN games a la Steam.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I never knew this was out early on PSN+ until now. I'll probably stay away now to avoid spoilers (of content since there's probably no plot here).

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
My life:

1) Fall in love with thatgamecompany games.
2) Eagerly await each game release.
3) Fawn over Journey for nearly two years now.
4) Become a PlayStation Plus member about a year or so ago.
5) Journey finally gets a March 13th release date.
6) Rejoice.
7) Learn that PS+ members get access to Journey TOMORROW.
8) Get trolled hilariously by Journey OT.
9) Checks bank account.
10) FFFUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

*sigh*

I'll have to snag Journey next week, but man, this is the first time I couldn't take advantage of a PS+ bonus then and there. I HATE big people responsibilities...

Also, the OP of this thread is amazing.

I'll try and snag Journey as soon as I can, but, man, great job getting it out to PS+ people a week early. I've been really enjoying my Plus membership because of perks like this (and the discounts on stuff).

For folks who are interested: the composer for the game, Austin Wintory, is sending out a "special Journey-themed free EP" to people who sign up for his newsletter, which he promises won't be updated frequently.

You can sign up on the front page of his website.

I'm still wondering if I should buy the darn PSN+ membership just for 1 week of early Journey... maybe those 50% games might be worth it too... decisions decisions

Amagon

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Best |OT| of the year, lol. You fucking made this man shed a tear just reading this.

This thread is like one of those insanity moments in Eternal Darkness where you walk into a room and shit gets weird before screaming "WHAT IS HAPPENIINNNGGG" and entering the normal room.

Do you have to be signed in to PSN in order to have other players turn up in your game? Or does it happen if you're just connected to the net?

Do you have to be signed in to PSN in order to have other players turn up in your game? Or does it happen if you're just connected to the net?

Aren't these one in the same? I'm new to PSN in general but I assumed it was like Live in that regard.

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
Perfect Strangers is Purple's. Just saying.

superbank

The definition of front-butt.
Trim down the off-topic stuff in the OP. Listing their discography with post-lengthening pictures is kind of going overboard.

Otherwise i'm pretty hyped for this game!

Why would you want to do that? They built the whole game around the co-op. Just walk away from them and they'll disappear.
I appreciate that the 'developer's vision' was to integrate a seamless co-op experience, but when I saw this game, I knew I would prefer a totally isolated experience.

I might do a second playthrough connected.

Zia

Every time this thread gets bumped I think it's out :(

Hahahaha, I just did it to someone else!

Imagine excitedly clicking the thread every time it's bumped because you think the game is available for pre-order.

: (

You can be connected to the internet without being signed into PSN. Like to use the web browser and (sometimes?) Netflix.

Oh sweet, good to know. I always assumed Netflix was useless unless I could sign in to PSN. Could have saved me some boredom during the recent maintenance.

Top Bottom