• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Journey (PSN) - thatgamecompany's new game!!! (Game Releases in Spring 2012)

kensama said:
o_O Fumito Ueda is on Neogaf and looking this thread

Huge!

FUMITO.png

k3x6bd.jpg

*gasps*

Speevy

Banned
Ueda, you have helped to create some of the greatest games of all time. And I don't know if you can speak English, but you're amazing.

beast786

Went to E3 for TLG and GT5. Hence was a little dissapointed. But regardless thanks for the great past games.

OT, any new info expected?

GeoramA

The Master reads GAF... :eek:

Flavius said:
Very good write-up on this one in the latest GamePro, and more love for Ueda to boot!
There were some good previews in Game Informer and OPM as well. Now we just need a trailer!

Ranger X

GAF is well knowned in the industry. It's like you guys think most important people in the industry aren't lurking here.
IT'S THE OPPOSITE. Most are reading GAF.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Hello Mr. Ueda! :D
Please tell me you'll show The Last Guardian at TGS.
On topic: I really want to see Journey. :/
Not a whole lot, but just a tidbit. Really excited to see and play it.

Danielsan

Ranger X said:
GAF is well knowned in the industry. It's like you guys think most important people in the industry aren't lurking here.

GAF may be well known in the industry, but I certainly did not expect game designers such as Fumito Ueda to lurk these parts.

RavenFox

Banned
Wow I just saw Fumito Ueda tweet on twitter lol. This is awesome gaf. I know I'm late but Wow. JenovaChen retweeted it.

Raistlin

Ranger X said:

Which begs the question - what do they they think of us? I'd love to know.

... on second thought ... maybe not

PS. Ueda, you are awesome!!!

r1chard said:
Curse you lot with your irrelevant ramblings, I thought there might've been some actual new Journey news ...
stop whining, Fumito Ueda is here!

please hire me to work on Team ICO games mr Ueda, i have some good ideas! i'll work for minimum wage and get coffee and anything for everyone. i'll slave for you.

now, oyasuminasai.. i've stayed up all night :I

Cesar

Banned
Ranger X said:

I wouldn't like to be working on Tony Hawk Shred right now.

KTallguy

Banned
biocat said:
上田先生!雇って下さい

:lol

Although I would love to work under Ueda, I would learn so much.
Hell I have the language ability and experience to back it up! :D

Top Bottom