• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Junk Food Confessions: What snack are you unable to say "no" to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheetos-Crunchy-9-75oz_3.jpg

Regular, Puffs, Flaming Hot, etc.

daveo42

Banned
Mixed nuts because they are tasty and still somewhat diet friendly.

Then there are these:
31bgdbJ9K5L.jpg

I could eat these by the ton.

Nacho Cheese. :D

Never tried that, seems interesting.

We used nacho cheese when I was in high school. Will have to try this though!

Taste-wise, it's kind of like dipping a buffalo wing into ranch dressing. I never went the blue cheese dressing route for wings as a kid because I liked the flavor of ranch more.

I thought the taste was pretty good back then though I haven't tried it recently.

Fjordson

Tim's Jalapeño Chips. Fuggin' delicious.

I'm definitely more of a salty foods guy. Stuff like potato chips or fries tempts me more than sweets.

jasonng

20130827-shrimp-chips-nong-shim.jpg

For whatever reason I don't feel as guilty eating these as opposed to other chips.

So I usually end up eating 3 bags of it at a time.

Pbae

I have been drifting all my life. Hopeless and without a purpose...

....but now. Now I know what I must do;

Eat every variation of Kit-Kats.

ONWARDS!

Be vigilant brother. The Japanese have seasonal flavors as well as limited edition flavors that are really hard to get. But the classic Japanese flavors are the best to me imo. Green tea and strawberry Kit Kat is divine...

Dr Prob

Banned
There's a struggle going on, so I had to go to a different store this week. To get the stuffs.

Soon as you enter this cleverly designed place BUFFALO WING FLAVORED GOLDFISH. Right next to the lettuce, radishes and high-end misting systems. Up in the walkways, someone laughed.

Be vigilant brother. The Japanese have seasonal flavors as well as limited edition flavors that are really hard to get. But the classic Japanese flavors are the best to me imo. Green tea and strawberry Kit Kat is divine...

I really loved their Milk Tea flavored Kit Kat as well as the Blueberry one I had when in Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom