• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Junk Food Confessions: What snack are you unable to say "no" to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

divusrex

joe,s%20pics%20861-500x500.jpg

The mix just works for me, a perfect balance of texture and flavors.

51ER8QKRoSL.jpg

Another favorite during my high school years before I started eating properly.

Daft Bird

Fig Newton's. I eat boxes at a time. I just sit down and 15 minutes later they're gone. I get up see another box and eat more. I find it funny considering I can't eat much in any other situation.

Came in here to post Twizzlers, it's gotten really bad recently; last week I had 6 pounds in 7 days. Yeah. That was by far the most and I haven't bought any since, but... yeah.

I've easily polished off bags of Ruffles all-dressed potato chips on my own in years past. God-tier stuff.

That, and Swedish Berries. If I'm ever hitting a Bulk Barn or convenience store, I'm probably picking up a pack.

OMG. I love chocolate clusters. They don't look appetizing because for obvious reasons but at the same time, they do.

Never heard of this brand, though. Googled it and apparently it's from Canada. Do they sell them in the States?

I get em at Sams club in the US. They're amazing.

Loofy

Have you guys had starburst minis? Its like regular starburst but without those chewing barriers around them.
5piEUv1.jpg

kunonabi

Jingles cookies. I could eat three boxes in one sitting. Haven't been able to find them the last couple years though.

Roland1979

The only thing i find myself buying regularly (about once every 2 weeks) is Ben & Jerry's. Usually Chunky Monkey, Peanut Butter Cup, NY Super Fudge Chunk or Cookie Dough.

KingGondo

Banned
0002840006404_500X500.jpg

I've eaten entire bags of these in a single sitting on multiple occasions. If they were regular tortilla chips, I'd be fine, but that extra hint of lime just crushes my resolve.
Yes. Those are delicious.

I anxiously await the inevitable "FLAVOR BLASTED" version.

I'm a lifelong gummy addict, and I only just tried Swedish Fish for the first time like a month ago. My mind was blown. I should've had them 30 years ago! It's taken willpower to not get the giant bag of them that my grocery store sells, because I know they wouldn't last a day, and I eat unhealthily enough as it is.

LuffyZoro

I'm pretty terrible at saying no to snacks/desserts. I don't select them for myself that often, but I find it very hard to refuse them.

ampere

Swedish Fish. And I kinda hate them because I know they're like pure sugar and I shouldn't eat them.

I'm a lifelong gummy addict, and I only just tried Swedish Fish for the first time like a month ago. My mind was blown. I should've had them 30 years ago! It's taken willpower to not get the giant bag of them that my grocery store sells, because I know they wouldn't last a day, and I eat unhealthily enough as it is.

No, you should never have tried them!! It's too dangerous :p

No, you should never have tried them!! It's too dangerous :p

If the first word you use to describe the flavor of a foodstuff is it's color, chances are I'm going to love it. I have a long-standing rule about the awesomeness of blue food. But there are few things that are so clearly an expression of the color red then the flavor of Swedish Fish. What flavor are they? Red. That's what.

Sillverrr

If pizza counts as a snack, then pizza (although I eat it for my main meal). Lately it's been Marks and Spencer Hickory Steak. Although, those Chicago Town ones are less healthy but equally delicious. Drool.

I absolutely can not say no to cake either. Chiefly, bread pudding - the stodgy stuff filled with raisins and sultanas. Again, I try to compensate by substituting it for another meal. If I ate this shit on top of everything else, I'd be a man-mountain :/ As it is I'm slim and not trying to be a professional athlete, but I still feel guilty afterwards.

Not too guilty to deprive myself though! Life's too short to make a massive fuss over it.

Samus4145

Cherry Coke or Wild Cherry Pepsi.

Whatever one is on sale is coming home with me.

I would say Baja Blast as well, but none of the supermarkets carry it around here.

Cinnamon bread. Pepperidge Farms. I will eat the whole loaf almost in one sitting. I feel so ashamed afterwards and slap myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom