• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Junk Food Confessions: What snack are you unable to say "no" to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
diy-caramel-popcorn-weddingfavors-03.jpg

Caramel Corn! The decorative tins filled with it are one of my favorite things about the Christmas season...

jaffa-cakes_1621553c.jpg

They're damn addictive. I have actually ate entire tubes of them, because... Well, to prove to others that I can consume more than they can, the eejits. Although I do eat too many voluntarily.

To fellow Jaffa cakeists, what's your thoughts on these babies:

claire-clark-jaffa-cake-3.jpg

Jenenser

de-ger-toffifee-toffifee.jpg

don't even try to eat just one, you will finish the whole package in 10 mins

ferrerokinderschokobons300.jpg

another one of my favourites

milkanews12.jpg

and my newest discovery

GhaleonEB

Lord help me the giant Costco bags of this are going to drive me to an early grave. I went cold turkey on them for a few months and now there are two bags in the house tempting me, for some reason.

Popcorn-4.jpg

Lord help me the giant Costco bags of this are going to drive me to an early grave. I went cold turkey on them for a few months and now there are two bags in the house tempting me, for some reason.

Popcorn-4.jpg

Yes. Yes. YESSSSS.

Ugh this is my favorite thing to buy from Costco besides Twizzlers ;_____;. Literally my favorite popcorn ever.

-griffy-

Banned
You give me some straight up regular potato chips and a tub of Top-The-Tater and I will ruin myself. It's like my kryptonite. I can pretty easily pass on any other junk food but that.

Plissken

Movie theater popcorn is my weakness. Layer some butter throughout, and I'm in heaven. I can feel my arteries clogging when I am done, but I don't care, I love the stuff.

The Hawaiian Kettle Style chips are pretty awesome. I like the Sweet Maui Onion flavor but Luau BBQ isn't bad either.

The Tostidos Scoops chips are also great. Conveniently cup shaped to maximize the amount of salsa picked up and minimize any falling out :)

Gold Fish. I can't say no to the snack that smiles back. They taste so good and they come in so many travel sizes. I'm just lucky they are too expensive to buy in big box form. 7 bucks for that? Hell no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom