• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just Cause 2 Multiplayer - [Beta Test: Sat 8th-9th September]

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Game is for $11 on amazon should I buy it?
Question can I use gamepad to play PC version?

Plug in a gamepad and it recognizes it automatically. The game is great, but I expect you'll be able to get it for about $3-$4 soon, maybe in the Steam sale. Alternatively, you can check out Amazon's Square Enix bundle which includes Just Cause 2.

I believe it redeems on Steam, except for TR: Underworld apparently? Not entirely sure on this situation, but I do know it's only $7.50.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00822X7OY/?tag=neogaf0e-20

iNvid02

1. sign into your amazon account as usual on the US site
2. add game to cart and go to checkout
3. create a new billing address in USA, any random address will do as long as it is legit (e.g zip code and state match, and a valid phone number is entered)
4. enter your real credit card info/use the card amazon already has for your account
5. should be able to check out fine unless your bank/card issuer has a problem with it

Enco

Omg what do?!

In all seriousness though, are the other games included any good? I havent played Tomb Raider in...well since 1 for the Saturn, and I dont really like RTS games that much.

Just Cause 2 is worth much much more than that.

Easily one of the best games I've played. It's the only game I ever revisit. There are very few games I play long after purchasing and JC2 is one of them.

kswiston

I bought the Amazon S-E pack for 3 other games, but I already have Just Cause 2.

First person to quote this can have my Steam code. You have to agree to play the game though. Not just let it sit in your backlog.

Smash88

Banned
I only have it on PS3 :(

Damn it I didn't even know this existed.

7TmT3.png

Grokbu

1. sign into your amazon account as usual on the US site
2. add game to cart and go to checkout
3. create a new billing address in USA, any random address will do as long as it is legit (e.g zip code and state match, and a valid phone number is entered)
4. enter your real credit card info/use the card amazon already has for your account
5. should be able to check out fine unless your bank/card issuer has a problem with it
Oh wow, thank you!

Holy shit. I was going to install JC2 to finally play it, but I always wanted it to have co-op. This comes at a great time! I'll definitely have to see how it works.

dogmaan

Girl got arse pubes.
Does the Amazon version activate on Steam?

As it says this on the JC2:MP's website FAQ

Q. I bought my game from 'retailer outlet name here' and didn't need to activate my game through steam, will it work with JC2-MP?
A. Probably not, JC2-MP is being designed from the ground up to work with steam.

kswiston

Does the Amazon version activate on Steam?

As it says this on the JC2:MP's website FAQ

Q. I bought my game from 'retailer outlet name here' and didn't need to activate my game through steam, will it work with JC2-MP?
A. Probably not, JC2-MP is being designed from the ground up to work with steam.

Just Cause 2 is Steamworks. Every PC copy activates on Steam.

Holy shit, the last I heard of this was when they could only get one other person online and the entire world was devoid of people and interactive objects (boxes/barrels/fences/things you can blow up, etc.)

shit-just-got-real.gif

Top Bottom