• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just Cause 2 Multiplayer - [Beta Test: Sat 8th-9th September]

Unicorn

Also, I have a USB xbox controller, if I plug in my 360 headset into the controller can I use it as a mic on my computer?'

Also also, what is missing from what is in singleplayer?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
OMG I wish this would come to the PS3 version as an official Avalanch release. Dogfighting with the jets. OMG.

PC mods are pretty awesome. They force primary single-player games to be multiplayer to various successes.

NG28

I reverted my JC2 back so it doesn't have the latest update in order to use BOLO patch. Think this mod will still work or will I probably need latest updates?

Ciastek3214

if anyone knows their way around mumble and would like to set it up for jc2-gaf it would be appreciated

30d43_funny-dog-pictures-i-have-no-idea-what-im-doing.jpg

Well, there's like million channels on GAF server, and I don't know which one is for it.

chiablo

This is probably a stupid question... but how do you register for the Mumble server? It keeps asking me for a password that I don't have.

Mazre

Made it on to the server, something like 200 people, got stuck in the games cinema and crashed on exit of the cutscene.

Stahsky

A passionate embrace, a beautiful memory lingers.
3 of my buds keep crashing and im seeing the same thing in other message boards D:

glad to see some people got it to work tho, awesome

There were more people joining the game than people were talking in the chat. It was MMO JC2. I got stuck in the environment when I crashed into the ground, though. Gonna mess with it later, but aside from like 30 dudes blowing shit up at the same time, it was running semi-decently.

I hope give out the server client soon. I would much rather play this with a small group.

Top Bottom