• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just had sex with a man - fucking awful

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am bored and have drunk 1.5 bottles of wine. It felt like a good idea. They began it; thought 'OK' at first then nope.

Bro you may be gay whether you've admitted it to yourself yet or not.

I've been drunk out of my mind and never just randomly started giving BJ's lol

ExVicis

Thanks for the review of sex with men OP, I wasn't sure if I would like or not but after reading how you felt it looks like I just couldn't be into it.

How long ago was a penis in your mouth? Just trying to get an idea of the timescale between sucking a dick and posting about it on gaf.

while OP was typing this thread up on his phone

Wiping+mouth+gif+libeled+lady.gif

This guy was just shit in bed.
It happens. Better luck next time.
My advice? Find someone who can dance.

if anything it sounds like OP can't blow worth a damn

I am bored and have drunk 1.5 bottles of wine. It felt like a good idea. They began it; thought 'OK' at first then nope.

I feel like we're missing some key pieces of information. Usually two straight buddies don't just have sex with each other cause they're bored.

gutshot

Blow. It started felt awkward to stop. So I got it to a finish. Back to finishing that other bottle of wine now.

Something to try I guess. Waste of time for me.

So you, as a presumably straight guy, did not feel awkward to begin blowing some dude? It was the stopping that was awkward?

Dude wasn't getting paid though.

I think.

OP trying to pretend like he ain't gay because he had a few drinks. That's not how alcohol works. It doesn't just turn you magically gay.

this is why straight men panic about drinking girly drinks
this is what happens
one moment you're watching the game, sharing drinks with your pals
the next moment you're being spitroasted on chaturbate

kswiston

It is possible to have sex with anyone, not like the experience and not immediately have your sexuality be labelled.

Sort of the point.

I think physical attraction matters more than enjoying the act. Some people are cursed to horrible sex their entire life, but that doesn't prevent them from being straight/gay/etc.

You should go to a Trump rally. Just approach people and be like "Hey, anyone looking to make america great again? I'm just bored, need something to do right now"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom