• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just had sex with a man - fucking awful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's say I buy you're not gay talk, why did you have sex with a man in the first place?

This is the real question.

OP if you aren't sexualy attracted to men why would you have sex with one? Its obvious if you aren't gay or bi its probably not gonna be for you

Blackthorn

"hello?" "this is vagina"
Blow. It started felt awkward to stop. So I got it to a finish. Back to finishing that other bottle of wine now.

Something to try I guess. Waste of time for me.
DrqcLNR.gif

kirblar

OP's reaction is normal - isn't turned off by guys, but isn't turned on by them either. So sex isn't really fun, since it isn't any better than just doing it himself.

Yeah I know the feeling, OP. Sometimes when I get bored, I just find a juicy fat cock and stick that throbbing member in my mouth. Ya know, just to pass the time. I'm not gay or anything, but nothing was on Netflix.

Blow. It started felt awkward to stop. So I got it to a finish. Back to finishing that other bottle of wine now.

Something to try I guess. Waste of time for me.

dude it isn't gay to suck dick and swallow for him. it was just a prank. you aren't particularly gay, just a prankster who loves prankin his pals. choo choo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom