• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just had sex with a man - fucking awful

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does gay sex work.
Do people take turns? Do both guys have to cum? Are there preferred tops and bottoms? How do they find each other? What if two tops or two bottoms? Is is sometimes just oral or usually intercourse.

Also curious what the op did specifically.

Honest question.

tumblr_mfepajZPgi1rdutw3o1_500.gif

BFIB

OP, next time squeeze your left thumb with your fingers and boom, no gag reflex.

Little trick my wife uses.

Brave

Banned
I'm loving all the puns in this thread. I don't blame you OP, as a bi dude myself, I'd say 1 outta 8 guys I get with are good in bed. The rest are awkward, stupid, slow, crazy or whatever have you.

Kathian

Banned
Decent thread with good people and tbh the only good thing I thought on the way home was getting a laugh on here with people. But on behalf of other users (feel it needs said) its not how you act but who you are.

Anwyay few people asking for details. Was at a party. Walked home with some guy. Etc. Etc. Was a mistake for me and not something I was into. Might be for you; but thought I'd share my experience for a laugh.

Now time to catch up on Line of Duty and finish my wine.

Effnine

I still want to know how OP met this guy. I think it's an important part of the story we're all missing ... could fill some *gaps*

Edit: NVM, OP delivered. Thanks OP ...

PSqueak

Banned
if you're "not particularly gay", then this sex having was never about you, you did your buddy a solid and took it up the butt as a favor to him.

you sound like a decent friend.

xaosslug

Yes. Thought it might be OK but just got bored and my kind totally drifted. Not for me clearly. But does go to show how inbuily these things are I guess. I just got bored.

maybe, it was your princess complex that got in the way? It takes 2 to make sex any good... the poor guy you were with, tho... smh

Well, this thread has been a delight coming to after training a new employee.

I was wondering if I missed anything fun, and here it is!

Draper

OP, next time squeeze your left thumb with your fingers and boom, no gag reflex.

Little trick my wife uses.

Yeah, thanks for teaching her that.

Eh, I felt weird typing that.

I'm happy for your sexually charged marriage.

Yeah, that's better.

Vashetti

Banned
Decent thread with good people and tbh the only good thing I thought on the way home was getting a laugh on here with people. But on behalf of other users (feel it needs said) its not how you act but who you are.

Anwyay few people asking for details. Was at a party. Walked home with some guy. Etc. Etc. Was a mistake for me and not something I was into. Might be for you; but thought I'd share my experience for a laugh.

Now time to catch up on Line of Duty and finish my wine.

Everything you post reads like a review.

maybe, it was your princess complex that got in the way? It takes 2 to make sex any good... the poor guy you were with, tho... smh

I wonder what message board he is posting on right now.

"Guy took me home, I blew him then he gave me two thumbs down and walked away."

We need OP to go try various things in life he's not into and come back here and write reviews about it. All while drinking wine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom