• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just had sex with a man - fucking awful

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the people who are saying OP is gay - 2 of the guys I've done stuff with have identified as straight and solely dated women before and after, and to the best of my knowledge have not had any other same sex interactions. People do things sometimes and it doesn't necessarily mean their sexuality has changed - you can identify as one thing and have an exception or two.

Unless OP has been fucking around with dudes a lot in which case ya... think about it :p

Rembrandt

Banned
For the people who are saying OP is gay - 2 of the guys I've done stuff with have identified as straight and solely dated women before and after, and to the best of my knowledge have not had any other same sex interactions. People do things sometimes and it doesn't necessarily mean their sexuality has changed - you can identify as one thing and have an exception or two.

Unless OP has been fucking around with dudes a lot in which case ya... think about it :p

those guys aren't straight.

trh

Nifty AND saffron-colored!
Everyone should get a pass to fuck at least one dude without being considered gay. Or five. Exceptions for really good looking dudes as well tho.

Everyone should get a pass to fuck at least one dude without being considered gay. Or five. Exceptions for really good looking dudes as well tho.

i can't stomach the thought of the fact that 1 in 10 men are gay. it's disgusting. it's immoral. it's wrong.

i refuse to believe that one of the ten dudes that sucked me off were gay.

you don't stop beating it when the camera zooms in on the swingin' sack

oh my lolf

Would you blow yourself if you could reach it?

Hell yeah I'd make a cam show out of it even. Someone might watch

if you're "not particularly gay", then this sex having was never about you, you did your buddy a solid and took it up the butt as a favor to him.

you sound like a decent friend.

Yep remember his orgasm isn't about you

tcrunch

For the people who are saying OP is gay - 2 of the guys I've done stuff with have identified as straight

image.php

Perhaps you were so bad that they just didn't consider it sex.

Brakke

Banned

Yeah this whole "we know other people's identities better than they do" angle is lame af.

Yeah this whole "we know other people's identities better than they do" angle is lame af.

Im like 90% sure everyone is messing around and teasing the OP due to him posting I'm not gay and then instantly talking about giving men blowjobs. We are just ribbing him

Crayons

Banned
Yeah I know the feeling, OP. Sometimes when I get bored, I just find a juicy fat cock and stick that throbbing member in my mouth. Ya know, just to pass the time. I'm not gay or anything, but nothing was on Netflix.

#dead

In all seriousness, this whole "i willingly had sex with a man but I'm not gay" thing is so ridiculous.

youre only lying to yourself

If they were girls experimenting on spring break you'd say they were.

It's a ridiculous double standard.
I'd at the very least consider them on the heterosexual end of bisexual. Then again, people sometimes identify as straight despite where their attractions lie for a multitude of reasons.

Im like 90% sure everyone is messing around and teasing the OP due to him posting I'm not gay and then instantly talking about giving men blowjobs. We are just ribbing him

It's still really common for certain kinds of people to insist that someone must be gay if they've made even the most shallow foray into gay sex, though.

In all seriousness, this whole "i willingly had sex with a man but I'm not gay" thing is so ridiculous.

youre only lying to yourself

You'd know gurl.

xaosslug

how far did y'all go, sis? If Bill taught us anything it's that men can compartmentalize what does and does nawt constitute sexual relations...

Crayons

Banned
What if it's a one-and-done like OP

i dunno, maybe not if its truly just once.

but i had sex with a 'straight' guy and he came back for more

hell, he wasn't the only one who called himself straight. how straight are you with my manhood against your prostate

It's still really common for certain kinds of people to insist that someone must be gay if they've made even the most shallow foray into gay sex, though.

Eh I would say at least they may have bisexual tendencies which there is absolutely nothing wrong with. I dont know too many 100% straight men that just have sex with another man. It does happen sometimes sure but there was attraction there in the first place to bring you there. If you are just hetero that thought probably doesn't cross your mind all that much.

Which again there is nothing remotely wrong with being bi curious

Eh I would say at least they may have bisexual tendencies which there is absolutely nothing wrong with. I dont know too many 100% straight men that just have sex with another man. It does happen sometimes sure but there was attraction there in the first place to bring you there. If you are just hetero that thought probably doesn't cross your mind all that much.

Which again there is nothing remotely wrong with being bi curious

Sure, but bi curious in practice could mean 'mostly straight'. Sometimes it seems kind of like the one drop rule for black people.

Sure, but bi curious in practice could mean 'mostly straight'. Sometimes it seems kind of like the one drop rule for black people.

Oh yeah I hear ya. OP could very well be a mostly straight dude who doesn't hook up with another guy again. Just saying there was certainly a little bit of bi curious there to go that far :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom