• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justice League + giant robots = a fucking stupid idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoneBone

http://www.silverbulletcomicbooks.com/rage/index1.htm
Christopher Moeller (JLA: A League of One) recently posted a preview of his upcoming JLA: Cold Steel miniseries. Moeller is writing and painting the three issue prestige format series for a 2005 release. On his website, he described the series:

The JLA is approached by a race of aliens under attack by a horde of aquatic invaders. To help them, the JLA's tremendous powers will require some enhancement...in the form of giant robotic armatures.

As you can see below, he’s having some fun with the robotic designs. I think the one with the tail is meant for Aquaman…
jlacoldsteel0144.jpg

jlacoldsteel0147.jpg

arter_2

i dunno i like it and i dont. the isea is stupid but the art is decen but it has giant robos ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
[dies]

Ryu

It's definitely nice art, but it's also definitely the wrong direction. I mean, come on... robots? Please.

ohamsie

Haha! Pretty amusing to me. Why didn't the aliens just develop robots for themselves? I mean Batman can pilot a robot and he doesn't have superpowers, why can't the aliens pilot robots themselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom