• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

vL6Hk.gif

PAjHg.gif

4jORL.gif
W1ZxE.gif

uekXq.gif
2vvHu.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I have the whole series. I could make a stream channel or something, lol. I also have city hunter but haven't watched it.

T-ara showing off some of the money that they earned for Core Contents Media, but Kim Kwang Soo will probably piss it away up against a wall:
99HPQ.jpg

8WQBm.jpg

Ugh.....Siwon is in London:
bodsF.jpg

Alta1r

Sup K-Pop GAF, been lurking a while and just wanted to say sup and Sunny is best! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjfIjFhlTr8&hd=1

Welcome, welcome.

A foresight of how Alta1r meeting Jaekyung would go down

WDrfZ.gif
SsOOU.gif

MqMAt.gif
pclXN.gif

Lol. Looks about right.

In a surprise twist, Hyo has moved up
past Sooyoung and Sunkyu at the bottom of the rankings to sit comfortably at #7
. Something about that genuine (looking) vulnerability and down to earth personality and budding friendship with the Queen herself just makes it very difficult to want to talk shit about her. Sorry Hyobashing-gaf, I may have to leave the ranks.

tumblr_lxvhhjCsi11qkolxgo1_500.gif

In a surprise twist, Hyo has moved up
past Sooyoung and Sunkyu at the bottom of the rankings to sit comfortably at #7
. Something about that genuine (looking) vulnerability and down to earth personality and budding friendship with the Queen herself just makes it very difficult to want to talk shit about her. Sorry Hyobashing-gaf, I may have to leave the ranks.

hyoyeon above sunkyu? i thought you were cool..

Alta1r

hyoyeon above sunkyu? i thought you were cool..

Lol. To be fair, she was always just one spot above Hyo as it was. I've never been a fan of the hyperactive personality and over-the-top laughing. Or round faces in general. In any case, the point was not Sunkyu-hate but Hyo-tolerance.

tumblr_ly7eneTs471qk8h0po1_500.gif

tumblr_ly95qtzibr1qkolxgo1_500.gif

Lol. To be fair, she was always just one spot above Hyo as it was. I've never been a fan of the hyperactive personality and over-the-top laughing. Or round faces in general. In any case, the point was not Sunkyu-hate but Hyo-tolerance.

haha you're probably one of those guys that gets real angry when she does aegyo, like the army guys in IY1

Hyori is "over the hill," or something to that effect. Not to mention, Seungyeon, Hyosung, and a raft of others. No offense, just saying.

*"post-Kpop"??

Hey guys, I've been following this thread and its previous incarnations for a while now and I am finally a member! I just want to say that you are all awesome.
iWoEWDQZwKC4k.jpg

ibjqyZArDFI5cC.jpg

i8DY539MlYV5S.jpg

Alta1r

haha you're probably one of those guys that gets real angry when she does aegyo, like the army guys in IY1

Lol. I don't know if angry is the right word.. More like I tend to cringe and look away, but yes, I don't like it.

Sunny, 1 spot above Hyo...

WTF?

Was one spot above Hyo.
Now is two spots below the Hyo.

tumblr_ltu73ph1Mr1r25a64o3_500.gif

·feist·;34502517 said:
Hyori is "over the hill," or something to that effect. Not to mention, Seungyeon, Hyosung, and a raft of others. No offense, just saying.

*"post-Kpop"??

Lol. Not over the hill. Just in the 2011 Kobe phase of her career. Clearly a superstar but fighting father time more than any other competitor these days.

Ham and Hyo2...I'll let Dice and Sal handle.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Welcome!

Pretty cool having more people in this thread. I wonder how many lurkers are out there O_O

Gary from Running Man is in London

Ijl5f.jpg

Strange all these Korean stars traveling to London all of a sudden.

Highlights of After School's schedule for 2012:

JANUARY
[PROJECT] Raina solo project

FEBUARY
[PROJECT] E-young focused/centered project

MARCH 19th
[COMEBACK/ALBUM RELEASE] 1st length album “PLAYGIRLZ”

JUNE
[COMEBACK] Playgirlz School season 2

Peru

Where did you get that from? I've heard rumours of an E-young project for too long, do not want to get my hopes up again.

syoaran

Gary from Running Man is in London

Ijl5f.jpg

Strange all these Korean stars traveling to London all of a sudden.

URgh. I would be a happy man this week if I got to bump into him. Bumped into Hugh Grant and Ian McKellen this week when I was with a Korean friend, so the reverse should happen now oh based god?

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Oh man, After School comeback in March.. stoked.

So uh, what do we know about comebacks this month/next month?

Dal Shabet- this week!!!!
4Minute- !!!
JQT- Maybe?
Girl's Day- Unless they start in Japan first :-/
Jewelry- ??
Dream High 2 OST for sure.
5Dolls- ??
Big Bang
Secret- ??

Then the debuts...

BAP- hoping for a solid single.
EXO- idk yet, too many damn teasers right now
NU-EST- pledis boys +1 girl.. not sure what to expect
EXID- new girl group

Missing anyone?

I hope 4minute's new song is more like Huh, I My Me Mine, and Mirror Mirror and less of Heart
to Heart. While that song was okay, the sexy look fits them much better in my opinion.

Chesskid1

Banned
was just randomly browsing kpop videos on youtube and came across dr. feel good by rania. dear lord. i used to think 4minute had too sexy dance moves, haha. time to find more dr feel good performances, preban of course.

i also watched kpop music festival. it had 4 of my top 5 artists @ one concert (4min/sistar/kara/snsd). insane, just missing rainbow. i would fanboy just to see one of the groups, would of prolly died.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Yeah.. forgot about fx but aren't they debuting in Japan soon? Hopeully that means we get some new songs, kinda like the snsd japan album.

How would you guys rate fx's singles? It's tough.

Nu ABO > Lachata > Pinocchio > Chu > Hot Summer

Could probably switch Pinocchio with Chu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom