• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Hmm, Peru.. idk about Pinocchio being so high up.. maybe I just favor Lachata because I've listened to it wayy more :-/

Regarding A Pink's comeback (already?) I also saw that on AKP but kinda brushed it off since it looked so out of place. Who knows though, i could be wrong.

Edgeward

I like lachata over danger simply because of the performance they did of it in the pouring rain. That is what got me hooked into them

But Nu ABO is definitely tops

Alta1r

Jiyeon stealing Jangwoo from his wife :

k.png

This should be some good fun on the next WGM episode. You know the PDs will get either Eunjung to mention it or Jangwoo to bring it up somehow.

Outfits from Why were hot.

l3qzF.png

Dayam, is this recent?

·feist·;34511615 said:
Except Kobe is bitchmade to the core, while Hyori, Sunny, Hyosung, and the rest all rock.

Lol. Red herring aside, let's just agree that all three of those girls are probably very nice people and that Hyori is pretty damn sexy.

·feist·;34511615 said:

Is that Jia?

Alta1r

Yeah.. forgot about fx but aren't they debuting in Japan soon? Hopeully that means we get some new songs, kinda like the snsd japan album.

How would you guys rate fx's singles? It's tough.

Nu ABO > Lachata > Pinocchio > Chu > Hot Summer

Could probably switch Pinocchio with Chu.

Gotta get Mr. Boogie in there somewhere. #1 f(x) song in my opinion.

Fei, not Jia..

:mad:

Err, yeah, one of the non-Suzy non-Min Miss A girls. I'm bad with those two's names.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Gotta get Mr. Boogie in there somewhere. #1 f(x) song in my opinion.

Great song, yeah. But, was ranking their singles. Even though they performed that a few times (without Amber), it doesn't really count :-/

mr boogie, nichkhun chew me, nichkhun maul me

Ranvier

In a surprise twist, Hyo has moved up
past Sooyoung and Sunkyu at the bottom of the rankings to sit comfortably at #7
. Something about that genuine (looking) vulnerability and down to earth personality and budding friendship with the Queen herself just makes it very difficult to want to talk shit about her. Sorry Hyobashing-gaf, I may have to leave the ranks.
]

What the fuck is this!!!!!

2012 people, the end is nigh!!!

Ranvier

Aren't you our resident Hyoyeon fan? I always see you ask for MM on dota2 but I'm always about to log off at that time :lol

Well not the "resident" Hyo fan. Rather, I consider myself part of the Hyo trinity With filler, phono and myself. And yes 2012 is the year of Hyo. Yuri reigns supreme but sometimes goddesses need to step back so lowly humans can have their time in the sun.

Hyo has somehow captured Sunny's on camera presence without taking on her annoying ayego and not so stellar visage. Tie that in with hyo's natural hotness and it's no wonder she's getting a lot more attention then the other girls nowadays.

And yeah, I usually hate doing random MM cus I wind up with Russians who are probably being nice but it just sounds angry to me. At least with gaffers its a bit more fun and you can kinda discuss after. Who are you on steam?

[1080p] SNSD's Christmas Fairy Tale (part1/6)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaZnhRIZITs

[1080p] SNSD's Christmas Fairy Tale (part2/6)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUtMvEKe4Iw

[1080p] SNSD's Christmas Fairy Tale (part3/6)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6rcaO5ybC4

[1080p] SNSD's Christmas Fairy Tale (part4/6)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idC8anzSdc8

[1080p] SNSD's Christmas Fairy Tale (part5/6)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_6vjPZXnMM

[1080p] SNSD's Christmas Fairy Tale (part6/6)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ogy9YBWj4Y8

145509354EF673870DEC86

19197E3B4EF674E41E8420

14197E3B4EF674EB1FA62D

17197E3B4EF674F12046F0

14197E3B4EF674FA215CCB

192C663C4EF6756E21EA5F

202C663C4EF6757D22AD67

132C663C4EF6758123CA44

122C663C4EF6758C24C344

162C663C4EF67591250968

202BA13C4EF675CF23E586

122BA13C4EF675E124B507

192BA13C4EF675E72532F6

What's a "Tumblr?"

lol

Chinese show plagiarizes Running Man?

A Chinese TV show similar to SBS ‘Running Man‘ has become a hot topic among netizens.

On January 23rd, a topic titled, ‘Running Man of the Mainland’ surfaced in an online community board with these two photos. In them, netizens have noticed the similarity to Running Man, which includes the team uniforms, the pink and light blue teams, and even the Velcro on their backs, which is presumed to be where their name tags were.

Furthermore, fans who remember the first episode of Running Man featuring Lee Hyori and Hwang Jung Eum as guests, noticed that the game that they played with the clothes rack are repeated here.

This show, which goes by the name ‘Awesome Sunday’, has previously drawn criticism for being similar to the Running Man format. An online community board had previously posted a link that demonstrates the similarity.

Netizens responded with comments such as, “Anyone can notice the similarity”, “Did they copy? This is exactly like Running Man’s 1st episode”, and “I wonder if they can match the original’s quality”.
http://www.allkpop.com/2012/01/chinese-show-plagiarizes-running-man

haha you're probably one of those guys that gets real angry when she does aegyo, like the army guys in IY1

Hardly anything to get mad at, it's just unappealing.

·feist·;34502517 said:
Hyori is "over the hill," or something to that effect. Not to mention, Seungyeon, Hyosung, and a raft of others. No offense, just saying.

*"post-Kpop"??

fsEUi.gif

Seungyeons smile will keep her relevant for another ten years.

...Would be awesome if I bumped into him. Shame it's incredibly unlikely. :(

Just lurk outside of the hotel in the background, shouldn't be too hard.

How would you guys rate fx's singles? It's tough.

Nu ABO > Lachata > Pinocchio > Chu > Hot Summer

Pretty easy when you've only heard two songs:

Nu ABO >>>>> Hot Summer

·feist·;34515626 said:

That hairdo is cute as hell. Having her hair long still looks best, but some variety is nice. I wouldn't mind if she cut her hair short again, as long as she doesn't do what Sunny did.

Stay classy China.

I recently watched Cinderella Man and I have been searching for what seems to be an unreleased song that played frequently in Cinderella Man.

Only song I can remember from Cinderella Man.

·feist·;34502517 said:
Hyori is "over the hill," or something to that effect. Not to mention, Seungyeon, Hyosung, and a raft of others. No offense, just saying.

*"post-Kpop"??

http://i.imgur.com/fsEUi.gif

Seungyeons smile will keep her relevant for another ten years.
I should've made it clearer that those weren't my thoughts. Falls in the stream of conversation on that page.

You guys need to forget about hyuna and focus more on this:
http://i.imgur.com/NEo8w.jpg

Best in group
Consistently slept on.

For HyoyeonGAF:

Alta1r

Ahh, thanks. I can't tell if I like her or not. Some of her pics I'm like "goddamn...@_@" but others "is this the same girl?"

Doing a tumblr search for Yuri is quite "interesting" I must say. lol

Lol, yeah, definitely was not expecting to see what I saw the last time I did that. Good thing it was at home.

Oldie but probably one of my favorites, along with Deadly's former and current avatars:
yoona-intel.gif

Deadly

Hahaha from the Intel video with Boxer! Was pretty funny
Well not the "resident" Hyo fan. Rather, I consider myself part of the Hyo trinity With filler, phono and myself. And yes 2012 is the year of Hyo. Yuri reigns supreme but sometimes goddesses need to step back so lowly humans can have their time in the sun.

Hyo has somehow captured Sunny's on camera presence without taking on her annoying ayego and not so stellar visage. Tie that in with hyo's natural hotness and it's no wonder she's getting a lot more attention then the other girls nowadays.

And yeah, I usually hate doing random MM cus I wind up with Russians who are probably being nice but it just sounds angry to me. At least with gaffers its a bit more fun and you can kinda discuss after. Who are you on steam?
Hahaha yeah, you and phono are the ones I remember as the Hyoyeon fans. I have to admit they do seem to be giving her alot of camera time lately.

I guess I'm kinda used to MM. Not much choice when I only have one friend that got an account. I encountered a really funny gang of Russians once. Thankfully they were on my team and we were owning. I'm Casker on steam. I'm usually in the gaf channel.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Isn't A Pink having a comeback next month as well? I don't know how reliable Allkpop is though.
I wouldn't be surprised. They're a huge success so they'll probably remain on the fast track like Beast.

·feist·;34502517 said:

*"post-Kpop"??
9jZFg.gif
7pgfs.gif
vPDEW.gif

My poor baby. :(

While it's true Kara is nearing the end of the expected kpop lifepsan, I think that perspective/trend was built in a different time. The whole scene has been changing and now there seems to be a capacity for longer-running popularity if they reached high enough heights. That said, it also seems like Korea will keep a general preference for younger celebrities in kpop for a while longer, and a group like Kara has a much better future in jpop, which has a lot more popular artists at the ages the are approaching.

Alta1r

My poor baby. :(

While it's true Kara is nearing the end of the expected kpop lifepsan, I think that perspective/trend was built in a different time. The whole scene has been changing and now there seems to be a capacity for longer-running popularity if they reached high enough heights. That said, it also seems like Korea will keep a general preference for younger celebrities in kpop for a while longer, and a group like Kara has a much better future in jpop, which has a lot more popular artists at the ages the are approaching.

Lol. feist was responding to my comment about Hyo>Sunkyu by bringing up other things I've said in the past that he disagrees with, i.e. Hyori having already peaked and Ham/Hyo2 not being attractive. I don't think he meant to imply, or I've ever said, that Ham is old and/or over the hill.

tumblr_lya8v0aunN1qba9pko1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom