• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m81rs3KATk1ryjokgo2_250.gif
tumblr_m81joq0PP81rcy0f2o1_250.gif
tumblr_m81jldpPJA1rcy0f2o1_250.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Nobody trusts anything from Kim Kwang Satan. T-Jinyo is now the second largest fan cafe in existence and still gaining thousands by the hour. This isn't just going to fade away like he wants. Fuck his blackmailing documents.

http://cfile7.uf.tistory.com/media/123CCF4E4FFAEE3645F250
http://cfile23.uf.tistory.com/media/2043E2414FFA72683590F5

i don't think idols are comparable. the people you listed are admired mostly for their work/achievements i beleive. whereas with idols the work/achievements is pretty much irrelevant, it's all about the person itself.
I disagree. I think you (one) do a disservice to idols when you don't acknowledge their accomplishments. Apart from the obvious, there's little between Boa and Madonna. No, most idols aren't remotely close to Boa's "level," but people let the stringent, manufactured nature of most modern K-Pop cloud their ability to notice the actual talent present. You also underestimate the number of fans who aren't solely focused on things like looks, and charm.

http://cfile142.uf.daum.net/original/176D01485017A0AA236A59

12/07/31 : Fancam (Cut)HBD Tiffany By KimAoiYeon Thailand

Ashhong

Whatever for?

grrrrrrrrr

·feist·;40496407 said:
http://cfile7.uf.tistory.com/media/1...4FFAEE3645F250
http://cfile23.uf.tistory.com/media/...4FFA72683590F5

I disagree. I think you (one) do a disservice to idols when you don't acknowledge their accomplishments. Apart from the obvious, there's little between Boa and Madonna. No, most idols aren't remotely close to Boa's "level," but people let the stringent, manufactured nature of most modern K-Pop cloud their ability to notice the actual talent present. You also underestimate the number of fans who aren't solely focused on things like looks, and charm.

http://cfile142.uf.daum.net/original...5017A0AA236A59

12/07/31 : Fancam (Cut)HBD Tiffany By KimAoiYeon Thailand

Who...is that AS member? Damn Fany, looking good as always.

Clipse

In addition to the alleged witness account and the alleged photo of Hwayoung visiting the Core Contents Media office, other reports have surfaced confirming that the person in the photo is indeed Hwayoung. According to the information contained in a few reports, it seems as if Hwayoung and CCM are in the process of resolving the differences and misunderstandings between them.

According to one report, a reporter had encountered Hwayoung and her twin sister Hyoyoung by chance as he was driving around the area. When he stopped the car to greet the two, the twin sisters, who were already familiar with the reporter, greeted back “Hello” with smiles.

When the reporter asked, “Where are you going?“, Hwayoung is said to have replied, “I just uploaded an apology post. I’m going to go apologize to the CEO right now. I feel really bad. He has been good to me.”

Seeing the reporter’s rather pitiful expression at her statement, Hwayoung reportedly assured him, ”Why are you like this. I’m okay. Don’t worry about me,” with a bright smile, surprising the reporter.

Hwayoung is then said to have added, “I don’t hold a grudge against him (CEO, Kim Kwang Soo). He treated me very well. I am just regretful of all the damage that is being done because of me. So I’m going to go apologize.”

The former T-ara member is then reported to have walked towards the office with her sister by her side.

Another report detailing the statements of Kim Kwang Soo describes what happened once Hwayoung entered the building.

The CEO revealed, “Hwayoung showed up without any notice, so I was quite surprised. She started crying as soon as she sat down… I first explained to her why we had no choice but to terminate her contract and about the incident regarding the live broadcast, Hwayoung stated, ‘I don’t know why I acted in such a manner. I think I was acting out because I was angry and upset.’ She seemed to be regretting her actions.”

He also added, “When I asked Hwayoung what she was going to do from now on, she said, ‘I’ll go somewhere else and become a good rapper… I’ll wait with an open heart.’ So I told her once we both find some peace, we can discuss her future course of action.”

“It’s like when your children fight because they were in bad moods. But because of it, stories about bullying and internal troubles arise and make the situation difficult… It was so upsetting seeing a frivolous argument spread into a critical situation for the group,” he concluded.
Hmm.. interesting.

Salazar

Feels like it spiralled too far out of control for KKS to walk it back now.

Eunjung, Jiyeon, and Hyomin have taken a massive PR beating.

LOL at T-ara. I have no words, but RIP. The group might not disband right now, but you know their careers are over. Waving papers containing the blackmail, all the bullshit from KKS' mouth, CCM is also dead in the water. What kind of trainee would wanna stay with them if the CEO is willing to release all this dirt about you? Hell anybody with half a wit should be hauling ass out of CCM right now, there should be no reason for them to stay there anymore after this.

Damn, even the great TOP is swooning all over Fany in this gif.

·feist·;40496407 said:
Fany Pics

Good lord this girl is the epitome of perfection. HHHNNNGGG is all I can say to those pics.

Happy Birthday Stephanie "Spaghetti" Hwang!!!

vanty

Don't think this was posted. 2NE1 nailing the fuck out of an acoustic version of I Love You. Probably need to turn off ad block for that page for it to load the video.

Gangnam Style MV will probably pass 10 million withinin the next few days as well. T-Pain tweeted it the other day ahah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom