• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyFaith

Muzik is one of the best debut songs for a group. So amazing.

Honestly...

iwmkVO22OACkm.gif

RubyFaith

^I have never been to a thread outside of this one on gaf.
@.@

Where is the Korean Gymnastics team anyways?

Did they even make it to the Olympics? Did anyone care? They were no where on the charts when everything was tallied up. I can't find them. I just know China is mad as fuck, especially because the males screwed up big time in the gymnastics department. I was ROFL'ing during the pommel horse series. So much falling.

56361487201102030504111302455444495_007.gif

Whsiao

Neo Member
@.@

Did they even make it to the Olympics? Did anyone care? They were no where on the charts when everything was tallied up. I can't find them. I just know China is mad as fuck, especially because the males screwed up big time in the gymnastics department. I was ROFL'ing during the pommel horse series. So much falling.

Pretty sure China won gold in mens teams gymnastics, and it wasn't even close

RubyFaith

Pretty sure China won gold in mens teams gymnastics, and it wasn't even close

Must have been after I saw those clips because they were being highlighted one after the other, fall after fall, and then the camera caught the Coach looking so bitter. If they won gold medals with all that included, MAJOR PROPS.

vanty

Gangnam Style has been going pretty viral, maybe it can beat out Bubble Pop eventually. YG are retweeting a bunch of Western celebrities posting it.

TheChits

Gangnam Style has been going pretty viral, maybe it can beat out Bubble Pop eventually. YG are retweeting a bunch of Western celebrities posting it.

I've seen people on facebook posting it and saying how awesome it is, even though they never listen to kpop

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
T-Jinyo to hold a protest in front of Core Contents Media this week

Online community T-Jinyo (‘We Demand the Truth from T-ara’) has announced that they will be organizing a protest in front of the Core Contents Media building in Gangnam on August 4th.

On the afternoon of the 1st, the community released a notice stating, “At 5 p.m. on August 4th, we will be holding a protest in front of Core Contents Media. It is a legal protest with papers already submitted to the police.”

Representatives of the community emphasized that the protest is not focused on Hwayoung‘s departure from the group, but rather on the issue of idol group members, who are the representative figures of the teens, having participated in the same social problem of bullying or ostracizing that bring about an increase in depression and suicide rates. The protest aims to bring awareness to the prevention of bullying or ostracism.

The community says that it expects about 100 people to show up at the event. At the time of press, the community currently records over 337,000 members.

Peru

Yessss ㅠㅠ BoA has the most downloaded song of the week on Gaon.

1. Only One 536,545
2. Gangnam Style 473,372
3. B2ST 314,746

Of course PSY got the instiz and combined digital chart because people are streaming and partying to that shit like crazy but that's a big achievement for BoA who's not got the same hit guarantee as before, and those are great numbers as well. Self-made BoA FTW.

W_Dreamer

Oh yeah...!

Girls’ Generation member Yuri has been chosen as the female star people most want to see in a bikini.

A beachwear brand recently released a survey asking, “Which celebrity would look best in a bikini?”

1200 people participated in the survey, and in the end, Girls’ Generation’s Yuri got 364 votes (30.6%), taking the number one spot. Yuri appeared in the drama ‘Fashion King‘, and some scenes at a gym are reported to have given viewers a glimpse of her great figure.

In 2nd place is actress Yoon Jin Yi who is starring in the SBS drama ‘Gentlemen’s Class‘. She received 336 votes (28.3%) and was very close to taking the top spot from Yuri.

Third place went to Oh Yeon Seo, who stars in the KBS2 drama ‘You Who Rolled in Unexpectedly‘, while 4th place went to freelance weather woman Park Eun Ji and 5th place to comedian Byun Suh Eun.

What is noticeable is that stand out sexy stars such as actress Kim Hye Soo and singer Lee Hyori did not rank in the top 5. A staff person at ‘The Beach Shop’ stated, “Instead of the women who have glamorous bodies and [are known to] look amazing in bikinis, now Yuri, Yoon Jin Yi, Park Eun Ji, and etc., who are relative rookies are gaining a lot of attention for their natural, sporty yet voluptuous bodies.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/08/yuri...s-celebrity-people-most-want-to-see-in-bikini

20100507_snsdcurves_2.jpg

Cuddler

I have to do some correction, SPY will be released digitally the 5 of august at 00:00 a.m KST. It will be available in the stores on the 6 of august. I was wrong about Shindong hair, they are dark green. Other news are that on the 4/5 august SMTOWN live world tour 3 will be in Tokyo and on the 22 of september it will be in Jakarta. Now about today...
I don't really know what to say about SPY, I will wait till the full song is released to say something. I hope that the video is not too serious and not another look at us we are sooooo sexyyyy...about Shindong... :( ...where are his chubby cheeks??? They seem gone in less than a week...I will wait to see better photo of him...

dokish

Banned
Are you making a big deal out of a comment that was not a big deal?

tumblr_llx0uqS4Q71qc8smpo1_500.gif
Who is this? (Looks like that girl from 4minute)
http://i.minus.com/iy53H3axdRYHi.gif

http://i.minus.com/i80dVODR1Ff7n.gif

flaunting
Who is this?
@.@

South Korea beat Brazil volleyball team by 3x0
I cheered for Korea
Oh yeah...!
Yeks. Yuri? Come on. Even in SNSD I would rather see Sunny
YES PLEASE!
or Jessica instead of her.
BoA so good on MCountdown

De.li.ci.ous

BoA with brown/dark hanging hair = her best look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom