• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Fuck yes. Full Korean album.

GOO

HARA

RMpDH.png

ghh6nj41.gif

Quadratic

I was waiting to see which one of the bigger idol groups to swoop in with the T-ara drama to promote. It's a ruthless business. Take what advantage you can.

RubyFaith

We are into KARA now?

waiting for 4minute's time

As much as I've lurked kpop gaf, I have never seen dedicated interest in 4minute as a whole. It saddens me so but at the same time 4minute has work to do because some of the members are still lazy af.

Ashhong

That's not true, when they come out with music people focus on the group as a whole and not just Hyuna. Happened with their Mirror Mirror comeback and that last one with the saxophone, and probably more.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
That's not true, when they come out with music people focus on the group as a whole and not just Hyuna. Happened with their Mirror Mirror comeback and that last one with the saxophone, and probably more.
Because Hyuna is lazy as fuck when she's promoting with 4minute.

RubyFaith

Because Hyuna is lazy as fuck when she's promoting with 4minute.

Lately. I have a conspiracy theory that she wants to sabotage their performances. She pisses me off but I can forgive her when Jihyun doesn't know how to sing for more than 15 SECONDS* (omg at minutes) and Gayoon is lip syncing a whole song. Their Volume Up performances were wack.

Though Gayoon is putting in SOME kind of effort, I guess. She wants to shine but she doesn't bring much to the table. I bet she hates Hyuna.

Sohyun is perfect.

dokish

Banned

Volume up, son!

I'm laughing at this description so much.

Look at the views of 'Venus' on YT: 1.906.568

That's a lot, huh?

Hope they came out with another great song.

Biscuits

4minute had an awesome debut but their badass style has faded as time went on and now their songs, while good, are nothing special to me.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
KARA making a comeback? Interesting

Did T-ara cancelled their "comeback"?

Nope but they've been cancelling other stuff. Still on for August 15th (I hope >_<)

T-ara has revealed that they will be releasing a new electro-club dance track titled “Sexy Love” next month!

Scheduled for release on August 15th, “Sexy Love” will mark the girls’ fourth collaboration with hit composer Shinsadong Tiger. The song is considered the fourth installment following “Bo Peep Bo Peep“, “Roly Poly“, and “Lovey Dovey“, and is expected to continue with the same success.

The girls will also be going for a new type of change on stage for “Sexy Love” with a pantomime inspired robot dance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom