• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peru

Exactly what about that video is new. Or refreshing. Or what ever dumb adjective was used.

What elements are typical of pop MVs? The crazy hand and feet choreo? The minimalist visual style? What are you even trying to say?

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
This gorgeous:

serena_medium.gif
is she... c-walking

LOL

giri

What elements are typical of pop MVs? The crazy hand and feet choreo? The minimalist visual style? What are you even trying to say?
You might want to lookup a small band called daft punk.

Atleast daft punk use less production.

He'll by that measure time machine started this "trend" 4 month's ago.

giri

I... don't even know what to say to that. Except you're making even less sense than before.
Ahuh. So you ran out of logical points and went to personal attacks. Cool.

It's a nice clip. Very perfume. Let's not make it out to be more than that.

Peru

Yeah because "I literally choked when I read this" is so much better.

You don't make any sense so I don't see what points there are to be made. Perfume's videos are nothing like Daft Punk's. I'm a big Daft Punk fan and would know.

Peru

filler - didn't even consider an alternative outcome. She simply owns her and no match will ever end any other way, at least not outside of clay. So I didn't even watch the match and accepted that fate early on. Final still better than last Wimbledon effort.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Apparently doing your hair makes you go from dead face to happy face.

Nice work on the SNSD posts, guys. That said, GAF can never complain about one of my posts again.

that serena gif is disturbing considering this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yetunde_Price
That, the continued mainstreaming of c-walking (in 2012, no less), and spread of Crip/Blood "franchises" outside of Cali.

Yes she did that right after winning. Just shows that money and gold medals can't buy class.
*looks at McEnroe and Conners

I'd take the likes of Venus, Sampras, Hingis, Chang and others, over the above three anytime.

Salazar

The appearance of the members of T-ara on ‘Quiz to Change the World‘ has set off a firestorm of public protest.

On the broadcast of the MBC variety program on the 4th, netizens were shocked to find that T-ara was not edited out of the program.

Immediately after the episode of ‘Quiz to Change the World’ aired, comments of protest have flooded the internet. The majority of the comments criticize the production team.

A few examples of the comments were, “How could you let T-ara air on television?“, “The production staff needs to apologize immediately“, “What is going on? What do you mean T-ara was on the broadcast?“, “It seems as if the production crew is very brazen“, “What are you thinking? To think nothing at all was edited“, and more. Some comments went on to denounce MBC as a whole.

lmao.

"MY EYES !!!! MY EYES !!!! THEY BURN WHEN I SEE T-ARA"

dokish

Banned
Anyone watched that horror movie that has Hyomin in? Is any good?

Yoona is that you? Damn they look similar. Name please.

--

Korea 5 x England 4 (soccer).

England deserved. The guy who missed the penalty tried to 'fool' the goalkeeper and got fucked.

Cuddler

So, today I bought the 4 new songs from SPY. They are not bad, Spy is the most surprising. The beginning is more fun than I thought it will be and there are some parts in the song when the music basically completely stop and they sing, unfortunately with some really weird robotic effect on their voice. I'm curious to see how the MV will be in that parts. Outsiders is another good song, even if Shindong is not singing/rapping on it, and I was a little surprised since the song seems perfect and Eunhyuk rap for basically 25 seconds. Only U is a song written by Leeteuk, is melodic, and it will be the crying song for the future, since basically it talks about the love for ELF and the fact that he needs to go to the army, in fact the song ends with please remember. The last song Haru is another melodic song written by Donghae.

In other news, yesterday they were in Tokyo for SMtown concert, I was hoping to see more pictures and fancam. However, I found this fancam, in which I can clearly see him. For who is interested the owner of the channel is uploading new videos, and there are videos from all the other artists too (or at least I think when he/she finished to upload everything), even if the quality is not the best.

Alta1r

Thanks! But Yoong who? A lot of Yoongs out there. :p

Didn't saw her by typing "Yoong K-pop" on Google images. :(

tumblr_lwyetlfdDo1r4rx7do1_250.gif

You have much to learn young Padawan. There is only one Yoong in K-pop.

tumblr_m86xn4qfGk1rxrtdoo1_500.jpg

I wear those. Coincidence...? I think it's a sign. ^^

Niks

Thanks! But Yoong who? A lot of Yoongs out there. :p

Didn't saw her by typing "Yoong K-pop" on Google images. :(

You still have much to learn in the ways of soshi young grasshopper.

edit: goddamit alt

Some nicknames of SNSD members

Taeyeon: Taengoo, Taeng, Kid Leader, Byuntaeng, TaengDJ
Sooyoung: Shikshin
Yoona: Yoong, Alligator, Deer
Seohyun: Maknae
Jessica: Sica, Ice princess
Tiffany: Mushroom
Hyoyeon: Fiona, dancing queen
Yuri: Black pearl
Sunny: Sunny bunny, Soonkyu

Alta1r

You still have much to learn in the ways of soshi young grasshopper.

edit: goddamit alt

Lol. Nice.

Some nicknames of SNSD members

Taeyeon: Taengoo, Taeng, Kid Leader, Byuntaeng, TaengDJ
Sooyoung: Shikshin
Yoona: Yoong, Alligator, Deer
Seohyun: Maknae
Jessica: Ice princess
Tiffany: Mushroom
Hyoyeon: Fiona, dancing queen
Yuri: Black pearl
Sunny: Sunny bunny, Soonkyu