• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jhI3LI9BSXeqC.jpg

jvabfgFMXu3ZG.jpg

Cute.

Wakes up and reads GAF saying they hate Fany red hair, checks twitter and Fany brunette...Soshi lurking GAF confirmed.

nD7i9.jpg
B5rIx.jpg
Much better.
That was pretty good. She seemed a little nervous in the beginning, but then killed it.

Jessica and Yuri... so hot right now
and always.

Soyeon selca collection

A couple observations:

1. She has like two and a half expressions.
2. She seems to be incapable of smiling. You can see her teeth in only one out of the 249 pics.

Qri is so pretty

Edgeward

Yes, that damn wig is irritating me. Nara is significantly better without, it's mind-boggling why they keep forcing it on her. She looks different enough without it anyway that no one would get confused.

0dYrx.jpg

kuINh.jpg

7SKn7.jpg

EEDaE.jpg

pre-debut pics.

giri

Yes, that damn wig is irritating me. Nara is significantly better without, it's mind-boggling why they keep forcing it on her. She looks different enough without it anyway that no one would get confused.

0dYrx.jpg

pre-debut pics.

Is it wrong that i thought "thats a kick ass camera"?

filler

Banned
Hyomin the best pre-debut and post-debut, #Hyominthebestforever

Fanny looks better in those pics, but still nowhere near hello baby days.

Chesskid1

Banned
damn, t-ara is going to have a 70 member orchestra for their don't leave/day by day comeback on the 7th.

UFlIx.jpg

(jiyeon injured and will be out though)

so boss.

Hey guys!

Currently in Vegas for EVO!!!

Please cheer for me and fellow kpop gaffer Quadratic! I have AE pools tomorrow at 2pm pst and marvel pools saturtday at 10am pst!

I will do my best for you all and hopefully get a few games on the stream! Hope you all can watch!

Thanks for all the support you guys have given me!

<3

Sweet justice.
Two members of Tajinyo sentenced to prison.

Two members of Tajinyo, a group that’s been making malicious claims about the validity of Tablo‘s degree from Stanford University, have been sentenced to prison.

‘Won’ and ‘Lee’ were sentenced to 10-month prison terms for defaming the rapper at Seoul Central District Court on July 6, 10AM KST. Six other members of the group were given 8-10 months in prison, suspended for 2 years.

Judge Kwak Yoon Kyung stated, “The public is free to express their interest in celebrities, and celebrities must handle it to some extent. However, the two went over the threshold of simple comments into continuous, malicious slander against Tablo and his family.”

He went on, “Though Tablo had submitted sufficient evidence, they didn’t believe it and claimed it was the work of hackers and middlemen; the malicious comments did not stop. The two persons [are guilty] of defamation of character against Tablo and his family, and they even insisted that the evidence was fabricated. Because they did not apologize or reflect [on their actions], they were sentenced.”

Hey guys!

Please cheer for me and fellow kpop gaffer Quadratic! I have AE pools tomorrow at 2pm pst and marvel pools saturtday at 10am pst!

I will do my best for you all and hopefully get a few games on the stream! Hope you all can watch!

<3
I'll be asleep.

Alta1r

So many pages to catch up on. Man, I leave for a few days and we got male idols galore, the return of lime a.k.a. crime, and we got an ELF with the fatty as his avatar?? What is kpop-gaf coming to?

tumblr_m6oyx6BFkU1rnsm1lo1_500.jpg

Yoong will bring balance back to this thread.

vanty

OH YEEEEAAAAAAAAHH

They're in Paris for some Japanese culture expo.
Get over there Peru.

cptplw.jpg

By the way is anyone having trouble uploading to imgur? If I use my extension like normal Chrome is all "some loop shit going on, no good" and if I use the site it sits on 100% and just does nothing.

Alta1r

Nana pictures? More of them? You got it.

Lol. So, I met this guy the other day, a R. Hernandez from Moreno Valley who's in Korea for a couple months. Is this you OC?

Can all these new posters who are just interested in guys maybe have another thread? It's like posting about basketball in a football thread.

Man, shit really is 2012. I agree with vanty somehow.

Babies

Awwww

No baby pics Selane. Pics of half naked dudes is acceptable, but baby pics of girls that we're otherwise ogling cross the line.

tumblr_m5fex0yAMa1r0w8f0o1_500.png

Alta1r

Wakes up and reads GAF saying they hate Fany red hair, checks twitter and Fany brunette...Soshi lurking GAF confirmed.

nD7i9.jpg
B5rIx.jpg

Sooo much better. She got rid of those godawful bangs too!

WBIRR.gif

Come back, Spica.

To radio.

tumblr_m5dizkSKaR1r16otgo1_500.png

Hey guys!

<3

Eraldo, hwaiting!

hwaiting.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom