• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

luso

Soshi rankings please.

I'll help with a flash poll:

Soshi Rankings

HERE

Only places 1 to 3 are mandatory. BUT you should do an effort and fill up to 9th.
In about 48 hours I'll put the results.

EDIT: Poll is not point based, who get's the most 1st place wins, the same for 2nd place and so on.

Alta1r

That's Victoria. Song Qian is her real name.

Ahhh, thanks.

Soshi Rankings

HERE

Only places 1 to 3 are mandatory. BUT you should do an effort and fill up to 9th.

tumblr_m6ibx1TKJI1rzz7boo1_r1_500.gif

LOL, luso you are the man! Awesome poll.

ryan-ts

Personal Soshi rankings:

1. Yuri
2. Yoona
3. Sunny
4. Taeyeon
5. Tiffany
6. Jessica
7. Seohyun
8. Sooyoung
9. Hyoyeon

New Yuri thickness put her over the top.

Alta1r

Personal Soshi rankings:

1. Yuri
2. Yoona
3. Sunny
4. Taeyeon
5. Tiffany
6. Jessica
7. Seohyun
8. Sooyoung
9. Hyoyeon

New Yuri thickness put her over the top.

Did you vote this in the real thing too? Yoong is surprisingly high for the amount of times you've tried to troll with RDR...

fry_bigger.jpg

I see... names repeated! A voter put 3 times the same name, only highest will be considered.

Lol. Nice. Probably Taeng though, wasn't it?

tumblr_m53u6aDBTa1qkm2yzo1_500.jpg

ryan-ts

Did you vote this in the real thing too? Yoong is surprisingly high for the amount of times you've tried to troll with RDR...

My rankings are flexible, nothing is ever set in stone. If Yoona still had those RDR bangs she`d be #1, no questions asked.

tumblr_liugnwtgXT1qcgyaa.jpg

Fafnir

1-5 is pretty much set in stone for me. 6-8 is pretty much a tie, but I ranked them. 9 has always been the same.

1. Taengoddess - Beautiful, talented, and her laugh always makes me smile.
2. Sunny - The reason why I got into Soshi. IY1 was initially focused on Yuri, but Sunny was the one with real swagger.
3. Fany - Sweet Cali girl. She really shines when it's a small group, but becomes too serious Manager Hwang when with the full group of Soshi, which I find adorable.
4. Sooyoung - Was 8th for the longest time until SMTown LA.
5. Yuri - Was 4th till Sooyoung booted her. Probably the 2nd best laugh of Soshi.
6. Sica - Stuck up Cali girl that you wouldn't want to be pissed off at you. Sexy yet scary.
7. Yoona - I find the stage Yoona to be boring, pretty much the same closed mouth smile expression and boring to GIF. Alligator Yoong when she is not self-conscious of the cameras is probably every guys ideal.
8. Seohyun - If I had a daughter I would want her to be like Maknae, she's grown up to be a real lady.
9. Hyoyeon - Too camera shy. Real Hyo would be a perfect wing girl for a Soshi date, but if she was the one on the date it would probably be super awkward.

Peru

Akon hasn't really had a big mainstream presence lately and has also featured on plenty of flop singles so I don't think he will do anything for their US popularity, if that's a goal.

Love to see MomoClo and Kyary together so often. They're like Japan's representatives of boundary free balls out pop music /art.

JustinBB7

Soshi Rankings

HERE

EDIT: Poll is not point based, who get's the most 1st place wins, the same for 2nd place and so on.

Just filled it in. Curious to see results.

kiyomi

Soshi Rankings

HERE

Done.

1. Tae
2. Sica

you don't need to know the rest :)

damn, t-ara is going to have a 70 member orchestra for their don't leave/day by day comeback on the 7th.

UFlIx.jpg

(jiyeon injured and will be out though)

so boss.

I somehow missed this post. Jiyeon: what.the.fuck?!?!

Either the girl is incredibly clumsy or somehow cursed with constantly getting injured one way or another :(

tumblr_m4y3evocJ41qepc6qo4_250.gif

Selane

Assuming we're going by looks...let's do it fighting game tier ranking style since a few are too close to go by actual numbers.

God Tier: Yoona

Awesome: Sunny, Seohyun, Genie era Taeyeon

Above Average: Jessica, current Taeyeon, pre-way too much plastic surgery halfway through 2010 Sooyoung, Mushroom era Tiffany, Genie era Tiffany

Decent: Real Yul, current Tiffany

Garbage Tier: Anorexic Yul, current Sooyoung

Hyoyeon Tier: Hyoyeon

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
goddess bora

pGkGO.jpg
uzK1Y.jpg

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Edit: luso is kind of a bastard and taeyeon is not the sexiest but in a general ranking my wife chooses taeyeon so there you go

mOVEU.gif
0QNmi.gif

lUaaz.gif
uupIe.gif

Dice

Gyuri: 162cm
Seungyeon 160cm (my perfect bb)
Nicole & Hara 164cm (yes even 4cm is a deal to Koreans, and consider that is 4cm added to the shoes for hammie)
Jiyoung 166cm (I'm guessing an update would at least be nearing 170)

Dice

She wouldn't seem so crazy skinny if she were as short as Sunny. As it is, her height manifests in a lovely leg ratio.

Damn, I always felt that they would be taller than that. Don't know why.
Nah, they've always been one of the shorter groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom