• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honey Bunny

ibcxiNU5TO20FU.jpg

qt

I decided it's time to learn something. I got this new book by the Economist's korea correspondent, Korea The Impossible Country. It was out of stock on Amazon for weeks, apparently it's good. "South Korea's amazing rise from the ashes: the inside story of an economic, political, and cultural phenomenon." I'll return to this thread a better educated person and show you all a new side of myself << me practicing for variety appearances.

neoism

Girl’s Generation members get back hugs from ‘beast instrumentalists’

On the January 26th broadcast of SBS‘ ’Star King‘ there was a beast instrument battle show.

During the show, Shin Ji Ho, known as a beast pianist and Con, a beast violinist, appeared as guests and displayed an amazing harmony.
MC Boom asked Hyoyeon, “Is this the first back hug of the new year for you?“ She replied, “No, this is the first back hug I received my entire life. My heart is beating really fast. He is amazing.”
poor thing.. :/
http://youtu.be/riypJJAT1SQ?t=24m32s

Alta1r

In my experience with the Japanese, they are the nicest people I have ever met. They even changed the opinions of some of my Chinese friends, who before hated Japan for its imperialistic past.

I met a girl when I was there that worked for a Korean agency to portray the Dokdo history in as positive a light for Koreans as possible (aka f*ck Japanese people). I used to joke with her about putting out propaganda, but she didn't like that very much, lol.

I went to the BoA concert yesterday, SNSD (and Go Ara, Lina) went there today

309943_560620163950719_1858380727_n.jpg

Go Ara! You were 24 hours away from Yoong and Go Ara, @___________@.

ibtj3Of0ioFB9o.gif
ibtj3Of0ioFB9o.gif

I'll return to this thread a better educated person and show you all a new side of myself

tumblr_ljsqktt4dG1qcnahpo1_250.gif

I love it.

Narolf

Banned
I decided it's time to learn something. I got this new book by the Economist's korea correspondent, Korea The Impossible Country. It was out of stock on Amazon for weeks, apparently it's good. "South Korea's amazing rise from the ashes: the inside story of an economic, political, and cultural phenomenon." I'll return to this thread a better educated person and show you all a new side of myself << me practicing for variety appearances.

K-Pop was what that got me interested in Korea, Confucianism and its culture by and large. Been three years ever since this adventure all started for me. Now, I wasn't one of those people not capable of placing it on a world-map either, but you get the idea. Enjoy the read!

2San

Remember if the book somehow place more importance on music over games, it's probably bullshit!

Honey Bunny

K-Pop was what that got me interested in Korea, Confucianism and its culture by and large. Been three years ever since this adventure all started for me. Now, I wasn't one of those people not capable of placing it on a world-map either, but you get the idea. Enjoy the read!

Yeh, if someone had asked me about Korea a year or two ago I'd be completely clueless, rattle off a joke about N Korea or something. How things have changed. Really wanna know more about this country.

Remember if the book somehow place more importance on music over games, it's probably bullshit!

Lol, we'll see. I'm sure starcraft will get a mention.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Possible. Being stubbornly racist ("joking" or not) definitely opens up the possibility. We all know bish himself keeps tabs on us.

*tempted to shop the hyoyeon phone gif to have bish at the end*

luso

Dokish banned? Next time if he shows up is back to Brazil. Guess he pushed the limits.
He can visit us in IRC channel.

@ Alta1r - that pre-fap gif guy is a also a Portuguese, Rui Unas, comedian, MC, producer and actor.

neoism

so guys is snsd going back to Japan next month...you guys think they will be another MV for Girls and Peace.... man I hope so...
This is probably my fav song by them in a long time... I even LOVE IGAB...listened over 500 times lol....., this song is awesome but doesn't get no love..But one mv from that album.. :/..
about 10 min into Radio Star shit this show is awesome...
SNSD <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcbuxMc9YzU
ibkQJMiBW5EdRa.jpg

ib2Fn1Wuf4UxVe.jpg

they all had gum in their months lol
ibkc9D2tBKSxen.gif

Oh my lord. Jessica is seriously trying to take Fany out of her #1 spot. IGaB the song might be really forgettable, but I'm not gonna forget how Sica was fan-fncking-tastic during it's time. Sica isn't even on my top 3 Soshi, but during this promotion... she immediately jumped over Yuri and Seobby for the #2 spot. Yeesh. This thread needs some Fany to balance the amount of Sica in here.

Also, I'm a little undecided with Dok's departure. The dude was very off kilter, but he was sometimes entertaining in a very dark and wrong way.

luso

so guys is snsd going back to Japan next month...you guys think they will another MV for Girls and Peace.... man I hope so...
This is probably my fav song by them in a lot time... I even LOVE IGAB...listen over 500 times lol....., the this song is awesome but doesn't get no love..But one mv from the album.. :/..

If they do a repacked, maybe, but probably after the tour only. And if they do it, I hope it includes Beep Beep.

672052ebjw1e16v6d2h9rg.gif

Mother of flashes. And mic.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Oh my lord. Jessica is seriously trying to take Fany out of her #1 spot. IGaB the song might be really forgettable, but I'm not gonna forget how Sica was fan-fncking-tastic during it's time. Sica isn't even on my top 3 Soshi, but during this promotion... she immediately jumped over Yuri and Seobby for the #2 spot. Yeesh.
You should have known before now.

This thread needs some Fany to balance the amount of Sica in here.
This is how I usually feel with the soshi:everything else ratio.

neoism

If they do a repacked, maybe, but probably after the tour only. And if they do it, I hope it includes Beep Beep.

672052ebjw1e16v6d2h9rg.gif

Mother of flashes. And mic.

yeah i looove beep beep but its a little cuty from them though, but cute snsd is as good as it gets, still think I'm a Diamond MV would be awesome...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom