• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

giri

Nana is pretty hot. So is Kahi.

After School is the shit.

tumblr_mh9m4gveMR1qmxs57o2_500.gif

Rainaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa so good.

Peru

Doke you sound kinda ridic saying that just because you met some rude people - I've met so many Japanese here who have been the most pleasant people and easiest to befriend of anyone.

Timurid

Was watching the Crayon Pop growth diary or something like that, and it reminded me why I hate japanese so much these days. They dont't get their Heads outside of their asses. Blatant rude pricks in the street everywhere.

I know is not everybody, I met some japanese women here in Korea and a reeeally cute one, but most of them dont't give a fuck about you if you need anything and will leave without saying a word, with one of the most disgusting expression on their faces.

Fuck Japan and its little fucked up fucks.

Sorry the cursing. Really hate people who think they are better than anyone else.
Don't generalized like that bro.

Here is some Miss A:

Minah

Neo Member
Was watching the Crayon Pop growth diary or something like that, and it reminded me why I hate japanese so much these days. They dont't get their Heads outside of their asses. Blatant rude pricks in the street everywhere.

I know is not everybody, I met some japanese women here in Korea and a reeeally cute one, but most of them dont't give a fuck about you if you need anything and will leave without saying a word, with one of the most disgusting expression on their faces.

Sorry the cursing. Really hate people who think they are better than anyone else.

you realize there are people like that everywhere right m8

dokish

Banned
Yes. Look at the kind of posts that I've been making these days on GAF, full of hate for the japanese.

I hate koreans that support corporal punishment aswell. Oh, and I hate americans that love guns so much that go to a supermarket with them. And I hate brazilian drunk drivers.

Ban me for "racism".

catmincer

Yes. Look at the kind of posts that I've been making these days on GAF, full of hate for the japanese.

I hate koreans that support corporal punishment aswell. Oh, and I hate americans that love guns so much that go to a supermarket with them. And I hate brazilian drunk drivers.

Ban me for "racism".

There's a big difference between

"I hate Americans" versus "I hate Americans that love guns"

Not to mention "Fuck Japan and its little fucked up fucks."

magenta

Next post Dokish will give us his opinion on the Dokdo Islands.

In my experience with the Japanese, they are the nicest people I have ever met. They even changed the opinions of some of my Chinese friends, who before hated Japan for its imperialistic past.

dokish

Banned
There's a big difference between

"I hate Americans" versus "I hate Americans that love guns"

Not to mention "Fuck Japan and its little fucked up fucks."
Exactly. I dont't hate japanese society. Just the "fucked up fucks".

Did you saw the video I'm talking about? I have seen countless ones with the same situation, AND people who live in Japan and complain about the same thing.

A chinese old man STARTED EATING a guy on the subway and everybody was just watching. Instead of discussing the cultural facts, someone said that this event is a "psychological phenomenon" or something (forgot the name) that people are so in shock that they do nothing.

This made me laugh so much, because the discussion didnt passed that.

Try biting someone in New York. See what happens.

dokish

Banned
Next post Dokish will give us his opinion on the Dokdo Islands.

In my experience with the Japanese, they are the nicest people I have ever met. They even changed the opinions of some of my Chinese friends, who before hated Japan for its imperialistic past.
My posts are usually blown out of proportion.

dokdo is a Nice place.

catmincer

Exactly. I dont't hate japanese society. Just the "fucked up fucks".

Did you saw the video I'm talking about? I have seen countless ones with the same situation, AND people who live in Japan and complain about the same thing.

A chinese old man STARTED EATING a guy on the subway and everybody was just watching. Instead of discussing the cultural facts, someone said that this event is a "psychological phenomenon" or something (forgot the name) that people are so in shock that they do nothing.

This made me laugh so much, because the discussion didnt passed that.

Try biting someone in New York. See what happens.

It just reads badly IMO. That's all I am saying.

Changing topic

Spica.....

I've been listening to their older stuff. Russian Roulette is effing amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrIAoajRIUY

broz0rs

Way to singlehandedly derail KPOP GAF thread with your racist remark.

Tenck

I've had the pleasure of meeting and befriending Japanese people while I studied Japanese. None of them were rude, and all of them were a pleasure to hang out with. Both older adults and younger ones. Not fair to throw them all in the same pile (and you agree to an extent).

iOKmFhJ392i3g.gif

Pendulum

No, I don't believe he was banned for that. That was a separate call out by myself for use of the Jiyeon gif. I think he was banned for making fun of this guy in the Real Life Pics thread. Mod warning in the first post of that thread is "Be polite".

Ashhong

No, I don't believe he was banned for that. That was a separate call out by myself for use of the Jiyeon gif. I think he was banned for making fun of this guy in the Real Life Pics thread. Mod warning in the first post of that thread is "Be polite".

I dont see anything wrong there..he's just saying all the adults look bored as shit.

EatChildren probably got tired of his Hyoyeon praise

vanty

A world where funny old Phono gets banned while dokish can just cruise along posting horrible shit daily is not a good world.

Pendulum

I dont see anything wrong there..he's just saying all the adults look bored as shit.

EatChildren probably got tired of his Hyoyeon praise

You're right. Turns out it was for spamming the Pop thread. Well, that's the end of that. Another case done. Phonomezer would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for us meddling kids.

vanty

They really are just trolling with Sunny's hair now. It looks like a wig from the 70s that's been getting moldy at the ends. A thousand blonde Nicole mullets would be better than this horror show.

Ashhong

Unless Sunny was lying, she said that she does it herself in the dorms like everyday. She just does whatever and switches up the color. It looks like shit, I agree.

No No Eul

allkpop said:
Girl’s Generation members get back hugs from ‘beast instrumentalists’

On the January 26th broadcast of SBS‘ ’Star King‘ there was a beast instrument battle show.

During the show, Shin Ji Ho, known as a beast pianist and Con, a beast violinist, appeared as guests and displayed an amazing harmony.

Yup, that all makes perfect sense.

i0a2ZvlBXXZn8.jpg

A Chinese upload of that Bing Bing video nears 1,000,000 views:

Crayon Pop said:
중국 Bing Bing 영상 100만 조회수(1million views)를 고지에!! http://www.acfun.tv/v/ac481437

Did you speak Japanese to them? Or English?

dokish

Banned
Did you speak Japanese to them? Or English?
japanese (very little) and Korean with one.
english with the other two, they spoke very well. Went abroad and all.

edit: despite my post, I grew up around japanese culture, studied the language and watched countless doramas and animes, even imported shit, and burned tons of DVDs.

OMG BOA PICS. NOW I HAVE A NEW WALLPAPER ON MY PHONE.

Niks

lolwut
Need context.

Were you trying to pick them up? Was it at a club? Store?

ibxdjQuU5a0GU6.jpg

Alta1r

Haha. I like you. Just not your porcine biases. ^^

I am so drunk right now. Soju was invented by people who hate other people.

tumblr_me37gr9YWb1rn86lwo1_500-1.jpg

You lie! Soju was invented by Jesus so he could turn water into wine without having to change colors. And it's sooooooooo good. milkham knows.

think he's saying if he hates japanese while he's in korea he'll fit right in

Loll. I slipped up and said kamsahabnida in Japan multiple times (I was used to Korean after two months there) instead of arigato and no one gave a shit. They were actually kind of confused, like "this guy is clearly not Korean or white. What's this brown guy doing speaking Korean in Japan?" lol

tumblr_mhagemsvOj1qzhfemo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mhagemsvOj1qzhfemo2_500.jpg

roaSone

Tablo's interview on BBC is really good, just saw it. I liked when he said "If you're interested in darkness, then tap into my music". Imma do that for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom