• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

YG Life said:
From earlier this month, the K-pop world has been getting ready to slowly start again, and some of cancelled music shows are now back to usual. So, YG is also planning to start their activities again.

YANG also said, “We are carrying out all the planned activities that were suspended for about a month. We’ve already finished preparation process for several projects. The meeting we’ll have today is about when to disclose those projects.” Then he confidently said, “We haven’t decided who will come first, but many of our singers will come back in May and June. YG will also come back to where it should be and work hard to show all that we have been preparing so far.”

At YG, WINNER who were selected from last year’s survival program are going to debut, and PSY will come back soon. They reportedly did album recording and music video shooting.

YG’s singers will also begin their postponed schedules again. ‘FROM TOP EXHIBITION’ will be held at Horim Art Center’s JnB Gallery (located in Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul) from June 4 to 7 to celebrate the first pictorial record of BIGBANG’s T.O.P, which was released last month.

AKMU will begin the TV performance of their third title track “GIVE LOVE”. The song was selected as the next title track by their fans. On the 14, a choreography video for the song was disclosed, raising fans’ expectations.
Would not be surprised if we get a Taeyang teaser on 5/18

Kabuto

UPDATE 3: Kris no longer active in EXO activities in the future

With his lawsuit against SM Entertainment being processed, Kris' side reveals that Kris will not be joining his fellow EXO members in their promotions and activities in the future.

Recently, EXO-M appeared on Chinese CCTV Global music program to promote 'Overdose' and even won their 1st trophy, but it seems like that would be his last stage. Furthermore, fans could expect that 11 members of EXO are going to perform on their first solo concert on May 23 to 25, excluding Kris.

source

eSX5q.gif

edit: EXO members are unfollowing Kris on Instagram.

Pendulum

How much did it drop when the soshi dating things were announced?

Dropped from 44200 to 43650 between Dec 30 and Jan 2 (Yoona/Seung Gi was revealed on Dec 31). It went back up to 44200 the next day after it was revealed Sooyoung was dating. For comparison, JYP and YG had increases on Jan 2 and another increase on Jan 3. The market kinda ignored Sooyoung lol

----

So that cheerleading competition at the Idol Futsal Championships? Regarding Nine Muses, Erin, Sungah, Kyungri, Hyemi & Minha will be there.

luso

Meltdown on Exo fandom? How is his popularity?
I suppose SNSD are (for now) biggest earners, stocks would dump if one of them announced leaving the group.

Pendulum

Welp this out of nowhere news. Seems so weird. Why would you do that while peaking and only after 2 years in the group? SM is going to rip him apart.

It's Hangeng all over again. Kris wants to see his family and take his career where he wants it, and SM will draw this out for 5 years. He apparently wants to act, not rap, and once free of SM he'll likely have no problem with roles in China.

Pendulum

IU is back with her new emotions! Remake album 'Kkot-Galpi', recorded with legendary songs reinterpreted by IU, will be released on midnight.

What? In like 3 hours?

Edit: That snuck up on me. Looking into the album release, I see it's also IU's birthday tomorrow.

----

Haeryung's been cast in KBS' "High School" (already announced cast members are Jihyun, Woohyun, and Sungyeol)

Pendulum

Another idol special in Running Man 197 (1.5 weeks from now): SISTAR's Bora, B1A4's Jinyoung, SHINee's Minho, INFINITE's Sunggyu and Hoya, CNBLUE's Minhyuk, and 2PM's Chansung. 7 of them, so they'll face off against the Running Men.

I'm glad Chansung is getting another go so soon after the previous episode - I think he'd be quite effective and entertaining in a proper name tag battle if they have one (but would someone please tell idols that if they want any kind of chance against Jong Kook to not wear long sleeved sweatshirts)

Welp this out of nowhere news. Seems so weird. Why would you do that while peaking and only after 2 years in the group? SM is going to rip him apart.

It's Hangeng all over again. Kris wants to see his family and take his career where he wants it, and SM will draw this out for 5 years. He apparently wants to act, not rap, and once free of SM he'll likely have no problem with roles in China.

Exactly. He´s now popular enough to do this, he will find his way on the chinese market for sure.

IMO, this is great, i don´t like him so i won´t miss him. lol

I just started my morning at work, open Chrome, check this thread, see that video, and i have a smile on my face. Thank you Sera.

Hyo.
yummy yummy desert :)
Bnrb3ylIgAA9g_B.jpg:large

:eek:
ibmr3lKMc8ddDY.gif

Selane

Another idol special in Running Man 197 (1.5 weeks from now): SISTAR's Bora, B1A4's Jinyoung, SHINee's Minho, INFINITE's Sunggyu and Hoya, CNBLUE's Minhyuk, and 2PM's Chansung. 7 of them, so they'll face off against the Running Men.

Oh boy, the king and queen of the tryhards, Minho and Bora. Hopefully we can get through the filming without one of them getting seriously injured somehow.

llehuty

You're in luck today.
rJKr2ZE.jpg

저요기있어요♥돈 워으리~
Trans: I'm here♥Don't worry~

It's like she's talking to me *.*

Oh boy, the king and queen of the tryhards, Minho and Bora. Hopefully we can get through the filming without one of them getting seriously injured somehow.

lmao

KARA PROJECT - BABY KARA NO.3 - Young Ji
bizarro Ji Young?

None of them is standng out visually IMO (maybe that's the point of these teasers?)

Edit: INFINITE 'SEASON 2' Album Preview
The Sweetune production of Last Romeo:
ikbnAlReePDJE.gif

JustinBB7

IU <3 looking good as usual.

Kris leaving lol, my sister is a big EXO fan, and every time she showed me stuff I mentioned how Kris doesn't give a shit and looks bored and like he wants to leave.

Now he left... haha.

Eldren

Isuzu please post if you're ok :(

-----

#tbt
10326534_759194317454553_1110700719_n.jpg

tFKRT8i.gif

4 pictures in 2 days, I'm pretty sure that's some kind of record. And I love this new hair colour so much. If I lived in Prague I'd be taking pointers from Pendulum about tracking an idol's movements.

havokex

I'm glad Chansung is getting another go so soon after the previous episode - I think he'd be quite effective and entertaining in a proper name tag battle if they have one (but would someone please tell idols that if they want any kind of chance against Jong Kook to not wear long sleeved sweatshirts)

This weeks episode really enforces the fact that you're not winning a name tag ripping game unless Jong Kook lets you. Guy just beasted through everyone at the end

Ym1r

If you're a girl you can pull some tricky stuff against KJK, he doesn't like being rough to em'.

I always cheer for KJK, I hate it when they all team up on him but it gives hilarious results.

Top Bottom