• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Eldren

Looking forward to hearing the new AOA track. It sounds like Bravesound doing Bravesound but it could be a jam.

Happy birthday to Queen Dahye!

Nice, as good as we expected. I see Leo is STILL not hitting that move in the chorus properly, what's up with that? I thought maybe he had like back problems or something but he does everything else fine. I don't get it. Also, he's blonde now? Interesting.

Hyoyeon is amazing, she's my bias for life. I'm new here, but I'll try to show up here now that I have a place to talk abou kpop.

<3 <3 <3

SM was kind enough to let her out of the dungeon today to do some promo for Nike's new Gangnam store. She's so frickin' cute but also
I want her to crush my windpipe with those thighs.

tumblr_n71y4ayV1U1sewbc1o1_1280.jpg

giri

AOA band concept is dead, right?. RIP if you are only half-angel.

This was going to be a band concept. Maybe one of their b-sides will be that they'll also promote? But FNC seem determined to keep the band concept alive.

Youkyung (yes i may be the only one who remembers her name) was in their recent election day promo's so she's still there.

No No Eul

Kuno

Is anyone watching the show?

As far as I can remember, only Kuno and myself have admitted to watching it, and llehuty said he was going to start but I don't know if he actually has yet. :p

Couple of fancams from the performance in next week's episode:

140531 Baby KARA &#12383;&#12414;&#12503;&#12521;&#12540;&#12470;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#9312;
140531 Baby KARA &#12383;&#12414;&#12503;&#12521;&#12540;&#12470;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#9313;

Yep, I'll admit I'm pretty into this cheesy show. So Min is probably my fave but will they really add a second Goo Hara to the group? She really looks similar.

I think all seven girls deserve a chance to debut, even if they don't make it into Kara. So I imagine I'm falling for DSP's ultimate plan.

Loci

Rumored Mamamoo Tracklist
  1. Hello - Lyrics: Esna; Music: Kim Do Hoon and Esna
  2. Baton Touch - Lyrics: Kim Do Hoon, Esna, Geeks and Wha Sa; Music: Kim Do Hoon and Esna
  3. My Heart (Wha Sa Solo) - Lyrics and Music by Wha Sa
  4. Hihihaheho
  5. (TITLE) Mr. Ambiguous(/Mr. Vagueness) - Lyrics: Min Yeon Jae, Geeks' Louis; Music: Kim Do Hoon
That's 4 new tracks, Hype.

No No Eul

Yep, I'll admit I'm pretty into this cheesy show. So Min is probably my fave but will they really add a second Goo Hara to the group? She really looks similar.

Yeah, that's a good point. I really hope they don't hold that against her.

Haeryung said:

Dahye said:

I wonder when/if Apink are going to release that Crystal MV that they teased a few weeks ago. Perhaps they're waiting until after the World Cup or something.

Top Bottom