• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye x Adidas Originals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasper

WTF at this one in particular? He looks like he's about to slit his wrists...

Jr5mLXe.jpg

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
I think all of it is pretty damn dope. He loves his high art style. Very unique, and unlike a lot of fashion shows, these look wearable in public. If that's your style. I wouldn't wear it, but I could see people wearing it. I have a red 1/8 zip down turtle neck sweater with a moose on it right now, so this isn't for me.

Yado

Some of the individual pieces are wearable. & models aren't going to be standing around grinning for no reason, they were probably told to look somber.

Rafterman

Banned
Does each purchase come with a cardboard box and a shopping cart?

Shit is tight. People just hate dope shit they can't afford to rock.

For a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and 5 bucks I could get a truckload of this shit off of people living under an overpass. All this line proves is that "fashionistas" will slurp anything so long as someone famous tells them it's cool. If you saw people walking around in this shit in a WalMart there'd be a thread wondering why people leave the house looking like shit.

He's the abomination of Obama's nation.

Well that's a pretty bad way to start the conversation.

Doesn't matter because at the end of the day God damn it, Ye's killing this shit. I know damn well y'all feeling this shit.

Keep doing you Kanye, give me the black Yeezy Boost right now.

at what point in society did it become "fashionable" to consider miss matched sports bra, briefs and a body stocking was cool?

Its literally like he went to a charity clothes store and threw the clothes on people
in fact i wonder was his design process one of those drew up flash games? put the clothes over the nude model?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom