• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye x Adidas Originals

Status
Not open for further replies.
because this shouldn't be tucked away in the fashion week thread that nobody reads!

obligatory kanye gif of the week for easy cut and pasting:
yzy4yqoh.gif

Full collection here: http://www.style.com/fashion-shows/fall-2015-ready-to-wear/kanye-west-adidas-originals/collection

Does this eclipse his kanye apc tshirt collection? lay waste to those who doubted his paris runway work?

I'll add that i like that all of the women save one are wearing sheer tights over visible underwear while all the dudes are wearing bieber-esque droopy pants.

Impotaku

lol that first pic looks like crap, tatty green jumper combined with what look like suede clown shoes. Looks like a tramp on his way to clown college.

I can appreciate beautifully tailored dresses and suits but shit like that which looks like it was raided from the clothing bin at the salvation army, hell no. Then again fashion luvvies exist in their own little ego stroking world totally unaware that the stuff they make looks terrible to most normal people.

And don't anyone think of posting that quote from the devil wears prada LOL

Impotaku

Everyone seems to be having a lot of fun.

Backstage there is a cage full of puppies, the models have been told if they smile when on the catwalk for each smile Kayne will drown one. The models are trying theor best to save those puppies from the evil Kayne.

Mohonky

Dont quit your day job Yeezy

What is his job? So far as I can tell he just pops up in other peoples music saying incomprehensible shit.

Speaking of, the dude can barely put together a coherent sentence, how did this guy get so rich again?

Tabris

What is his job? So far as I can tell he just pops up in other peoples music saying incomprehensible shit.

Speaking of, the dude can barely put together a coherent sentence, how did this guy get so rich again?

I know you're probably being sarcastic, but he created 3 out of some of the best hip hop albums of all time.

The issue now is his brilliance is not matched with relatability for most of his previous fans anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom