• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KH3 the last 100 days

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
I don’t think so. The trailer called “final battle”, it’s more about the final battle in the game rather than final trailer.

But I could be wrong.

I am hoping that the "Final battle" Trailer only takes place like 1/3 or 1/2 through the game. Normally Nomura and Co. don't spoil major ending elements.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Day 21
kh_201211_01_1280.jpg

Danjin44

Full Disney voice casts:
https://ca.ign.com/articles/2019/01...cludes-haley-joel-osments-return-as-sora?read

Ryan Potter as Hiro Hamada
Jamie Chung as Go Go Tomago
Scott Adist as Baymax
Khary Payton as Wasabi No-Ginger
Genesis Rodriguez as Honey Lemon
Josh Gad (Frozen, Beauty and the Beast) as Olaf from Frozen
Kristen Bell (Frozen, Veronica Mars, Forgetting Sarah Marshall) as Anna from Frozen
Idina Menzel (Frozen, Enchanted, Rent) as Elsa from Frozen
Jonathan Groff (Frozen, Mindhunter, American Sniper) as Kristoff from Frozen
Zachary Levi (Tangled, Chuck, Thor: The Dark World) as Flynn Rider from Tangled
Donna Murphy (Tangled, Center Stage) as Mother Gothel from Tangled
John Ratzenberger (Toy Story, Cheers, The Incredibles, Coco) as Hamm from Toy Story
Wallace Shawn (Toy Story, The Princess Bride, The Good Wife) as Rex from Toy Story
Tate Donovan (Hercules, The O.C., Argo) as Hercules from Hercules
Kevin R. McNally (Pirates of the Caribbean Series) as Gibbs from the Pirates of the Caribbean series
Tony Anselmo as Donald Duck
Bill Farmer as Goofy

Last edited:
So i been watching KH Timeline for a few days mostly because i don't have the patience or the means to go through all the KH side stories... before KH 3.

I just want to hear if any one else has been drawing a parallel about the morals and ethics in regard to cloning existential identity crisis that could occur if we tangle with self conscious clones as products of eternal ways of continuing a dominating DNA line.

Last edited:

Danjin44

20.png

JE-733x1024.jpg
I'm really running out of cool pictures to post. SE can start their art work countdown any day now.......please!!!

Last edited:

Akuza89

Some new tweets about the game at launch and a few days beyond!

Some interesting bits of information there!

RPGCrazied

I'm glad they are patching in the secret movie. Since the game is leaked that would be on the internet before release date. Hope I can finish Birth By Sleep and Dream Drop before release.

Danjin44

When I spoke to a few representatives they said originally it was going to be 12pm your time zone but they got confirmation as of 1/9 saying it has moved up to 9pm
Nice!!! I don’t think we going to have any mindnight launch in EBGames. We haven’t one of those for very long time.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
I'm glad they are patching in the secret movie. Since the game is leaked that would be on the internet before release date. Hope I can finish Birth By Sleep and Dream Drop before release.

You should! I managed to finish DDD in about 20 hours over the course of a 3 day weekend. BBS is even shorter. Enjoy the games!

Danjin44

I'm gonna wait to hear the full version when I play the game myself.

Come on I can do this!!!
giphy.gif

ghairat

If Nomura somehow contributes the “final day” art, this will go down to one of the most greatest moment of gaming history

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I'm playing Birth by Sleep and got to /beat
Spirit of the Magic Mirror
as Aqua. These worlds are super short. I wonder if we'll see a handful of optional/special bosses like Kurt Zisa.

Wunray

as Aqua. These worlds are super short. I wonder if we'll see a handful of optional/special bosses like Kurt Zisa.
We gonna fight the next square product placement, GUCCI and it will have 25 health bars and kick our asses.

Danjin44

Well Birth By Sleep was originally PSP game and some part of the areas you cant access because its meant for Terra or Ven.

Last edited:

Danjin44

Here gameplay footage for DLC Keybaldes.

I don't really care for these keyblades, what impressed is how smooth the FPS is during the combat.

Last edited:

ghairat

So I'm debating whether to buy the Deluxe edition or the standard edition (ps4). The cover art is amazing in the standard edition.

Danjin44

So I'm debating whether to buy the Deluxe edition or the standard edition (ps4). The cover art is amazing in the standard edition.
I’m guessing just like KH2.8 the standard version will be inside the deluxe edition. I could be wrong.

Danjin44

A lot of folks will play it next week. Sucks that Square didnt choose a world wide release on the same date
Yeah it sucks and it’s going be hard to avoid spoilers but Thankfully I will be playing RE2Remake on 25th so it will keep me busy until 29th.

Also SE is not planning to do any art countdown for KH3? They did for NieR Automata and FFXV, why not KH3 as well?

Last edited:

Akuza89

A lot of folks will play it next week. Sucks that Square didnt choose a world wide release on the same date

Ahh I could care less... I doubt anyone on here will post anything spoiler specific, the most we may see is a review of the gameplay and stuff, that's acceptable.

Top Bottom