• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Cuts Vinyl Announced

jbug617

Banned
CnL15LaVYAAeXhv.jpg:large

The soundtrack to the original Killer Instinct is the most epic fighting game soundtrack ever produced. Robin Beanland and Graeme Norgate‘s music spans metal, rock, hip-hop, and of course… glorious 90’s pop.

Since the very first vinyl record that iam8bit minted, we’ve dreamed that, one day, we’d find ourselves in the hallowed halls of the KI coliseum! So it’s a great thrill to announce that we’ve collaborated with Xbox to resurrect the legendary album, Killer Cuts, now for the very first time on wax… and it only took 21 years!

Trust us when we say — you’ve never heard Killer Cuts until you’ve heard it on VINYL! (But we’re also including a digital download of the soundtrack because, after all, this is 2016!)

So here’s the deal –

There are three different covers, but Fulgore is a very special, limited edition made as an ode to EVO. In order to purchase the Fulgore variant, you’ll need to place your order during EVO weekend and by July 17 at 11:59pm PDT. After that, they’ll be marked SOLD OUT forever!

Killer Cuts vinyl go on sale on Friday, July 15 at 9am PDT @ iam8bit.com/store
http://www.ultra-combo.com/killer-cuts/

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
I also still own the original CD that came with my cart.

It's freaking garbage. My brother and I love to laugh at how terrible it is.

Dizzy-4U

That's really neat, still have the original CD.

Microsoft, can you please update KI so I can select Killer Cuts songs in the stage select? Having it reduced to the training stage is prettly lame. Thanks!

Top Bottom