• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct Arbiter

I'm pretty they're setting it up to have the accessory sets be different Arbiters which is probably why they're not committing to it being the one from the games. Also a good enough reason to save money on casting.

Zomba13

I'm pretty they're setting it up to have the accessory sets be different Arbiters which is probably why they're not committing to it being the one from the games. Also a good enough reason to save money on casting.

Eh, they aren't changing the voice for every costume, it's still using this one voice. Why not make it the iconic and unique voice of Keith David.

zoodoo

AbeOik6.jpg

Dead

Angel_DvA

looks pretty good to me, the game has really improve visually too, I'll take it cheaper when he goes on PC, looks fun to me.

Zubz

Banned
I don't know much about the character, but he this definitely got the point across that he's a badass, and that trailer was dope! I'm looking forward to playing as him when the game hits PC!.

The Flash

Banned
That seems odd. It's like if Wart were to pop in in Super Smash Bros. before Mario.

Wart?

Also while Master Chief is the face of the Halo franchise, he is not the most logical choice for a fighting game in my opinion.

isn't it 20$ or something ?

If you buy the season, yes. There is also a free character that you can play as that rotates after a week (maybe a month, can't remember) and you can also buy one character for $5 if you don't want to play as the other ones. All versions of the game have access to the same features. Singleplayer, multiplayer, training, and so on.

isn't it 20$ or something ?

Depends on how you buy it. It's 20 bucks per season. So if you wanted all 3 seasons it would be 60 bucks. But, if you're only interested in a few characters you can buy individual characters for 5 bucks or less, and there are of course special editions and stuff like that as well as a rotating character that is free to play.

Angel_DvA

If you buy the season, yes. There is also a free character that you can play as that rotates after a week (maybe a month, can't remember) and you can also buy one character for $5 if you don't want to play as the other ones. All versions of the game have access to the same features. Singleplayer, multiplayer, training, and so on.

Depends on how you buy it. It's 20 bucks per season. So if you wanted all 3 seasons it would be 60 bucks. But, if you're only interested in a few characters you can buy individual characters for 5 bucks or less, and there are of course special editions and stuff like that as well as a rotating character that is free to play.

It's what I heard, I will take all the seasons if the game is good, the free2play thing isn't really my thing...

Okay so what is the deal with not having keith david voicing arbiter?

Because i'm hearing things like he had a stroke and such.

Or is this another dead or alive situation where the character is wearing the exact same armor as master chief buts its a non canon character named nicole-458.

I know it's supposed to be the most recent arbiter, but couldn't they even at least have got the voice of the Halo Wars era one?

clav

Luck or like Spartan rush or something.

A lot of KI characters seem to have a quick ability when Instinct is activated.

Spartan Charge opener with a Ground pound finisher sounds like Jago.

Would be hard to balance considering how many times Jago's Instinct has been tweaked.

Instant armor lock (block everything in the game, also combo breaks) then gain shield or something, throw back to how op it was in reach (ugh)/

Complete with a Microsoft Sam voice, "Hello I am Master Cheef. lolololololololo."

Top Bottom