• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLER INSTINCT - Sadira trailer - ORCHID TEASE

DrDogg

Doesn't it basically say here that they won't just do it without letting you know something has been changed:

I said, "Glad to hear we'll have full patch notes" but what I'm looking for (in addition to patch notes) is some indication *in-game* that lets me know an update has happened.

I'm mainly looking at it from a tournament perspective. I don't want to have to guess what version I'm playing, or have to go in and test certain attacks to know. It'd be nice to have a version number or some sort of dialogue box appear in-game that lets me know which version I'm playing.

Jarlaxle

I said, "Glad to hear we'll have full patch notes" but what I'm looking for (in addition to patch notes) is some indication *in-game* that lets me know an update has happened.

I'm mainly looking at it from a tournament perspective. I don't want to have to guess what version I'm playing, or have to go in and test certain attacks to know. It'd be nice to have a version number or some sort of dialogue box appear in-game that lets me know which version I'm playing.
My apologies. I misunderstood what you were saying. I agree with you as well.

Silky

Banned
Aaaaand it begins!

tumblr_mtd6s5PElr1rcc43jo1_500.gif

.la1n

Hope we get to see some of the fighting stick on the stream today (stream hasn't started yet, they are running behind I assume.)

edit: starting soon apparently

Silky

Banned
STREAMS UP!

We got new character select icons! Announcer at character select screen!

Any move can be instinct canceled.

.la1n

Looks like a few if not all of the characters have updated character select pictures, I like Sabrewulfs especially.

Silky

Banned
KI1 apparently has two different versions that'll be available.

KI will support the "play as you download" mechanic!

.la1n

They are going to let us hear classic announcer pack.

edit: sounds great, they even named the option in the menu after which voice actor is doing the work.

Top Bottom