• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 BETA invites For Europe sent out! (stop begging for keys, you dirty ponces

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
10o4j9h.jpg

looks muddy:D

BeeDog

Dante said:
:O

Hands down the best graphics ever!

:O

Can you shoot the bloodbags on the helghast medic TTP?

Crysis still says hi. :p But what impresses me the most is still the cohesive art direction, love it.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Wow looks like they upped the texture quality in this build because damn. I really hope they send out the US invites soon.

this game captures a movie like atmosphere like no other...only other games that comes close is Gears of War and uncharted...crysis as well

Forsete

Wait till you see it in motion. :D

Btw, Sony is now banning the accounts belonging to the people leaking videos.. Ruh roh.

nelsonroyale said:
this game captures a movie like atmosphere like no other...only other games that comes close is Gears of War and uncharted...crysis as well

You know I am fanatical for Uncharted but aside from Crysis I dont think anything comes close to KZ2.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Jason's Ultimatum said:
10o4j9h.jpg

Not trying to start a fight, but I think the mud textures look almost as good as Crysis. (Crysis is still the king BTW)
OH MY GODDDD LOL THAT IS AMAZING FUCK WOW

I cannot get over the fact that the game looks like this for a multiplayer beta and they have 5 months of
polish left. Sony is going to reap some incredible rewards for really taking their time with this game.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
BruceLeeRoy said:
I cannot get over the fact that the game looks like this for a multiplayer beta and they have 5 months of
polish left. Sony is going to reap some incredible rewards for really taking their time with this game.
I hope you do the official thread for this one. After the awesome job you did on the MGS4 one I would love to see a KZ2 one of the same caliber.

slider

Forsete said:

Btw, Sony is now banning the accounts belonging to the people leaking videos.. Ruh roh.

Actually banning the accounts? Wow. Or withdrawing the beta invite?

I guess it was stated in the terms somewhere that it's a private beta and not to let on details, right?

As much as I'm enjoying all the media (esp muddy gravel!) if I was in I wouldn't share it with the saps without an invite. But I'm selfish like that. :)

Nizz

RoboPlato said:
I hope you do the official thread for this one. After the awesome job you did on the MGS4 one I would love to see a KZ2 one of the same caliber.
I agree 100%. No offense, but I can't think of anyone that can do the Official Thread for K2 justice like BruceLeeRoy could. ;)

Dante

BruceLeeRoy said:

This will be the most polished game in history! Also think of all the single player levels we haven't even see yet !

RoboPlato said:

fps fanatic said:
I agree 100%. No offense, but I can't think of anyone that can do the Official Thread for K2 justice like BruceLeeRoy could. ;)

:D

You guys are way to nice.

Me and Wollan are doing it together and you guys know how excited he is about this game
so it should be good stuff.

slider

Forsete said:
Banned from PlayStation Network.

Whoa. Mind you, it's not a huge issue to create a new one really. Still, good for Sony in (attempting to) protect their property.

If you're reading this Yoshida, I'd never post a vid. Honest.

Nizz

BruceLeeRoy said:
:D

You guys are way to nice.

Me and Wollan are doing it together and you guys know how excited he is about this game
so it should be good stuff.
Great news, man! Can't wait for the thread and this game. This game is looking sick, sick!

Firewire

Banned
slider said:
Whoa. Mind you, it's not a huge issue to create a new one really. Still, good for Sony in (attempting to) protect their property.

If you're reading this Yoshida, I'd never post a vid. Honest.

From my understanding you're PS3 wouldn't be able to get back onto PSN at all. They don't just block you're PSN account, they block you're PS3!

slider

Firewire said:
From my understanding you're PS3 wouldn't be able to get back onto PSN at all. They don't just block you're PSN account, they block you're PS3!

Shit just got real as some folk might say.

I'd be interested to know (if it's shareable at all), what the TOS say? Did people not realise or did they out & out disregard the warnings for the greater good?

Crazy.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Firewire said:
Wow, I know they broke an NDA but they should not be punished so severely. I've read mostly fairly positive things about it and the gameplay looks pretty damn solid. These people were doing Sony a favor by essentially doing free marketing for them. I don't think much happened to people that leaked stuff in the R2 beta and there was a lot more negative talk about that than what I've heard about Killzone.

Firewire

Banned
RoboPlato said:
Wow, I know they broke an NDA but they should not be punished so severely. I've read mostly fairly positive things about it and the gameplay looks pretty damn solid. These people were doing Sony a favor by essentially doing free marketing for them. I don't think much happened to people that leaked stuff in the R2 beta and there was a lot more negative talk about that than what I've heard about Killzone.

Well its all up to Sony. I assume they have a system in place for various violations. I don't think they will knock off you're PS3 on the first go unless its a really serious infraction. I would assume the first violation would be a 1 month ban from PSN, second would be 3 months maybe.

I know somebody that was warned about it in the Socom beta.

BeeDog said:
Crysis still says hi. :p But what impresses me the most is still the cohesive art direction, love it.

But unlike Crysis this game is for a console that doesn't get a new CPU and GPU every six months,that still impress me more.:D

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Forsete said:

Are you suggesting you have it? Lucky bastard.

slider

RoboPlato said:

This is why the TOS would be good to know. If people have been told the risk, then decide to flout the rules regardless well... they have no right to complain. Risk/reward.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
oh daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.
That is amaaaaaaazing!!!!

Im happy to have a BRAVIA :D

slider said:
This is why the TOS would be good to know. If people have been told the risk, then decide to flout the rules regardless well... they have no right to complain. Risk/reward.

The TOS for both signing up for a PSN ID and entering into a Beta states that any violation of the EULA means your account can be deactivated, and any content you've paid for is forfeit. Some guy violated the Home NDA and his PSN account was banned and he lost access to the games he had purchased through the store.

slider

In that case, as I said before, they got what was coming to them. I'm all for following the rules and toeing the line. Less anarchy, more order.

Thanks.

Top Bottom