• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

King Dedede Confirmed for Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U

Misuta

I love his facial expressions. Especially his angry face.

0z2XxkG.jpg

Here's the hi-res version

dedede.jpg

Dat next gen fur.

ryanofcall

So this means Captain Falcon has to be in the game, right?

Right?

Just like a lot of people noticed already: every character will be revealed shortly before the release of the new title of their franchise. So Captain Falco will be revealed at the same Nintendo Direct, they also reveal the new F-Ze-mimimimimimimi

Davey Cakes

Just looking at the character model, you don't realize how much of a step above Brawl it is until you also see the animation and pay attention to the details.

I thought Brawl looked great but SSB4 will easily trounce it both blatantly and subtly.

Kandinsky

There is properly a small, funny detail hidden here:
Those animations are properly both from Dedede's Jet-Hammer attack. In the first screenshot he looks in front on him, but in the other he breaks the fourth wall and looks asking at the player. Since the Jet-Hammer explodes, when charged up too much, Dedede properly gets nervous, if the player waits too long.

Amazing detail, if thats indeed how it is.

Son Of D

Just like a lot of people noticed already: every character will be revealed shortly before the release of the new title of their franchise. So Captain Falco will be revealed at the same Nintendo Direct, they also reveal the new F-Ze-mimimimimimimi

Marth was revealed randomly with no game to tie in with, so some characters like Ice Climbers, Falcon and the Star Fox crew (amongst others) will just randomly show up I think.

Top Bottom