• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kmart has new 3DS XL for $100 and PS4 for $200, you can try Pricematch, YMMV

Saw a tweet that someone got the 3DS price matched at Toys R Us.

CMZstBgVEAEh1LF.jpg

Schnauzer

Picked up the PS4 in Kmart. No 3DS available. Call to see if they have them available. I just called random stores until they had one.

zigg

Is redownloading all digital games that I have on my current XL to a new 3DS still a huge pain in the ass where you have to manually tap on each and every download?
If you copy data from your 3DS XL's SD card to the New 3DS's microSD, you won't have to redownload a thing.

You do still need the Internet though to transfer the licenses.

Dot50Cal

Banned
So mine didn't work, needed to be the same model (they only had the game bundles) and they couldn't verify the stock.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
I was going to snatch this up with a price match, but the only place that I know will price match has a policy that an online store must have the product in stock and ready to ship. So no price match for me...

BFIB

My KMart closed out their gaming section a long time ago. They have old 360/PS3 games left, and accessories, but that's it.

Bummer, a N3DSXL would be awesome.

Kriken

Tried two different Walmarts, first one didn't have the regular SKU so they wouldn't, second one was about to until some employee claimed the page was fake. I didn't care enough at that point to argue, I might try again tomorrow

Flandy

My BestBuy is telling me they don't price match Kmart. :( Advice?

They price match Sears I don't see why they wouldn't match K-Mart. They have a huge list of stores on the cashiers computers when they enter the price match. Ask them to take a look at that list?

cj_iwakura

They price match Sears I don't see why they wouldn't match K-Mart. They have a huge list of stores on the cashiers computers when they enter the price match. Ask them to take a look at that list?

Heading to the store. Guess it's drama time! Wish me luck.

At Best Buy now trying to price match for the 3DS, cashier is calling Kmart to see if they have it in stock. Apparently that's one of the price match conditions.

Edit, foiled!

CHC

God damn these deals are insane. In a weird way I wish I didn't already have a PS4 just so I could have that cheapskate's adrenaline rush of getting this sweet ass discount haha....

jadedm17

God damn these deals are insane. In a weird way I wish I didn't already have a PS4 just so I could have that cheapskate's adrenaline rush of getting this sweet ass discount haha....

I'd spend $200 for a second PS4 for the bedroom.

Oli

At Best Buy now trying to price match for the 3DS, cashier is calling Kmart to see if they have it in stock. Apparently that's one of the price match conditions.

Edit, foiled!

Best Buy: "Hello do you have the New 3DS in stock?"

Kmart: "Yes, we have 3 of them for $99.99!"

Best Buy: "Thanks" *Hangs up* "Sorry they didn't have it."

Top Bottom