• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kmart has new 3DS XL for $100 and PS4 for $200, you can try Pricematch, YMMV

scIN9TY.jpg

Target didn't have the standard edition so they offered to give me this one with 30% off. I spent about 300$ after tax.

There's a toys r u near me. I'm going to hit up that, target, and best buy. Hopefully I can find at least one employee who doesn't give a damn enough about the in stock rules to help me.

totowhoa

Banned
toys r us wont price match because on kmart's site you can't even pull up a page with a ps4. god dammit

My tru won't price match consoles anymore but I had this issue at BB. I texted them the link from the thread but still couldn't get it approved cuz of the steep discount

Kyou

Lol thats not true the guy played you.

Yup

We won't be beat on price.
We'll match the product prices of key online and local competitors.
The Details:

At the time of sale, we price match all local retail competitors (including their online prices) and we price match products shipped from and sold by these major online retailers: Amazon.com, Bhphotovideo.com, Crutchfield.com, Dell.com, HP.com, Newegg.com, and TigerDirect.com.
We match BestBuy.com prices on in-store purchases and in-store prices on BestBuy.com purchases.
If we lower our price during the return and exchange period, we will match our lower price, upon request.
Our Price Match Guarantee covers one price match per identical item, per customer, at the current pre-tax price available to all customers.
Our Price Match Guarantee does not cover:

The online prices of retailers not listed.
Contract mobile phones sold by any online retailer.
Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace sellers) on websites.
Best Buy For Business transactions and BestBuy.com Marketplace items.
Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales.
Any financing offers, bundle offers, free items, pricing errors, mail-in offers, coupon offers, items that are advertised as limited quantity, out of stock items, clearance items, open-box items, refurbished items, pre-owned items, credit card offers, gift card offers, rent/lease to own items, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving, whether offered by Best Buy or a competitor.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Argh, debating the trek out to try at Walmart/Target for a New 3ds xl. But I don't know if I can justify it, already having a reg XL and only really looking for Pokemon/Fire Emblem atm...

BHK3

Banned
Don't want to waste a trip but I tried Walmart,Kmart(said online only),Sears,Toys R us, and Target. All said no.

Walmart.com sent me a 20% coupon though off their 379.99 base model PS4, so at least that's something :/ though I can just wait till the holidays for a bundle at a much better price. Waste of a few hours, wish I had a car. I feel like walmart.com wouldve done it but they couldn't pull up the page despite me reading out the link.

Pudge

If I wasn't chained to my desk at work right now, I'd be running around trying to get that PS4.

Ahh well. I already have an XBONE.

Bleeether

My walmart and my bestbuy said they would do it, i went in person. the only reason I couldn't get the ps4 is because they only had the bundled versions.

The bestbuy woman almost went through with the arkham bundle but at the last second she double checked to make sure they were the same items :( :(

Az987

all good things
Our Price Match Guarantee does not cover:

The online prices of retailers not listed.
Contract mobile phones sold by any online retailer.
Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace sellers) on websites.
Best Buy For Business transactions and BestBuy.com Marketplace items.
Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales.
Any financing offers, bundle offers, free items, pricing errors, mail-in offers, coupon offers, items that are advertised as limited quantity, out of stock items, clearance items, open-box items, refurbished items, pre-owned items, credit card offers, gift card offers, rent/lease to own items, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving, whether offered by Best Buy or a competitor.

Erm, its in the quote you posted.

Told my friend about the deal.
Our Wal-Mart wouldn't because there was too big of a price difference.
Really wanted to play Destiny with him :(

SpecX

Damn this is too good to pass up. I have a taken king PS4 reserved but might forget that and go get this price matched at Target.

Zero_IYAD

This pricing is the only reason to convince me to buy the current shitty colors of the New 3DS XL..
Sadly it's sold out. Can't even imagine Black Friday prices could reach this low!

SpecX

Damn it every Target except 1 is sold out and I can't get the desktop site to load. Will they honor the price by looking at my phone or do they need to look it up themselves?

MattyG

Banned
If I knew it was going for multiple days and Walmart would price match, I'd totally do it. I can't make it to anywhere until tomorrow though and probably not to the mall until Monday :/

I want that damn N3DS.

Edit: ahhh, it won't show up as available on the desktop site. Booo.

Damn it every Target except 1 is sold out and I can't get the desktop site to load. Will they honor the price by looking at my phone or do they need to look it up themselves?
For me, they just looked at my phone. The guys were really chill about it.

From my experience, they make you pull it up on their computer. They're all different though.

Scrabble

wal mart rep wouldn't even tell me if they would price match while on the phone. I just have this feeling that showing them the page on my phone in person won"t do shit.

Sterok

Got a 3DS from Walmart. I've wanted one, but I hesitated since I wanted the smaller version. But I'll accept the XL if it means I save $100.

Basketball

Whenever these kind of pricing errors, etc come out

There's always 10 or more fools that lucked out

Went to Bb, Walmart, and tru all ended in failure. Even talked to the Bb guy but they didn't have the model(yeah right).

Is it luck or do I have to be a sad pushy sob to get on these deals when they happen?

NeonBlack

i forgot those cheap bastards stopped including chargers

HAHA that's all I needed to know

Whenever these kind of pricing errors, etc come out

There's always 10 or more fools that lucked out

Went to Bb, Walmart, and tru all ended in failure. Even talked to the Bb guy but they didn't have the model(yeah right).

Is it luck or do I have to be a sad pushy sob to get on these deals when they happen?

Well idk why these people are going to BestBuy and Target. You need to go to the most incompetent store and in my experience that is always Walmart. Maybe better luck next time

Top Bottom