• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Knives Out trailer - Rian Johnson's murder mystery

Dr.Guru of Peru

played the long game
I think we need to create a stickied thread for all the posters who never watch movies but like to hijack threads about how woke all the movies that they never see are.

Its honestly getting ridiculous and zapping the fun out of this forum. Take it to the politics side or just create your own fucking thread so we don't have to go over the same discussion ad nauseum.

Last edited:

brap

Banned
I think we need to create a stickied thread for all the posters who never watch movies but like to hijack threads about how woke all the movies that they never see are.

Its honestly getting ridiculous and zapping the fun out of this forum. Take it to the politics side or just create your own fucking thread so we don't have to go over the same discussion ad nauseum.
Shit like this always cracks me up. If movies were majorly right wing you'd be doing the same shit. Same thing with the people on gaming complaining. If your retarded politics weren't infesting everything we wouldn't have this problem now would we?

Javthusiast

Banned
I haven't seen it yet, but wouldn't be surprised if it is actually good like people say. I very much enjoyed Looper and Rian did a great job directing a couple fantastic Breaking Bad episodes.

The problem with him is that he shouldn't have been allowed to direct star wars or at least write his own shit and just subvert expectations for the sake of it every single damn scene.

And it also turned out he is a huge prick who can't take any constructive criticism towards the last jedi and just labels everyone a right wing white racist, because he can't possibly have made TERRIBLE choices in that movie.

Should just stick to write his own shit and not dabble in big ips and stay off of twitter.

Last edited:

jdforge

Banned
Saw this last night. Loved Jamie Lee Curtis and Toni Collette for the comedy. Daniel Craig should have just been English instead of forcing that terrible American accent that was not once believable.

Decent movie to pass a couple of hours.

Just watched it. Good movie. Nothing amazing but it was entertaining. Daniel Crag accent was weird. What was it supposed to be? Southern american accent?

The lines about immigration, alt right, sjw-ism were so cringe. They add nothing to the movie.
It wasn't woke. Just cringe.

It cracks me up how triggered and what snowflakes people are in this thread. Jesus, just fucking whiny bitches about a movie they haven't even seen without a hint of self awareness they are being exactly the same as the people they despise.

"Keep politics out of my movies unless its politics I agree with !"

Rian lives rent free in your heads.

Last edited:
Let me add that all woke/anti-woke crap is said by rich white people. The atual immigrants are too worried about their own problems. It's like in real life.

plushyp

You're going to find all kinds of posts here but if you actively look for and single out posts from a pool of say 50 then you'll always find some that are like this. But then those aren't the ones you should engage with when talking about media. You'll be discussing with the people who've actually watched it so you're automatically ignoring the ones who don't watch it.

Top Bottom