• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Konami is the worst of this generation.

I agree with the OP. Successfully maintaining Metal Gear makes me not hate Konami, but that doesn't mean they don't suck.
Capcom, even with all the shit they put me through with MegaMan, has just objectively done better this gen. Fighting Games.... and fighting games! ... and, they made another okami... and Fighting Games!
EA and Activision are way better by the way. Konami's loser competition is more like .... fucking nobody! THQ bankrupted themselves and they did better this gen.
Maybe Tecmo? Yeah, actually isn't Tecmo the worst?

Famassu

SquareEnix, EA, Capcom and Activision all deserve to stand on that pedestal of shame along with Konami. They've earned it.
No to Square Enix. Not only have they had incredibly stellar western stuff, their handheld output has been ridiculously good.

And EA only partly. They were great early this gen with supporting new great IPs like Mirror's Edge and Dead Space as well as the absolutely magnificent treatment of Burnout Paradise. Then some of the new IPs didn't sell gangbusters and they went on a "must make more money" DLC and mainstreaming spree after that.

Konami's output is abysmal, in comparison.

they greenlit hard corps uprising

give me hard corps uprising 2: too hard corps konami

feel free to put contra in the name too, its sure as hell better than what contra 4 was

Top Bottom