• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kotaro Uchikoshi (999, Virtue's Last Reward) says he's working on "You-Know-What"

Tagg9

I thought he said awhile ago that it wasn't happening. Also, what became of the game he was working on with MAGES?

Jawmuncher

Hope it makes up for VLR.
What a dissapointment that was for me after 999. Some good ideas but by the end the pay off just wasn't there.

HardRojo

GAF... hold me... GAF... hold me tight!
Snape-DH-severus-snape-17215016-1920-816.jpg

Jintor

I can't get excited. No. I'm in the wrong timeline to get excited... there's no way it can be this timeline in which i can get excited...

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
phew, hopefully he finishes ths series in a conclusive and satisfying manner.

JNA

Banned
I can't get excited. No. I'm in the wrong timeline to get excited... there's no way it can be this timeline in which i can get excited...

But are you hearing your voice from the other timeline screaming "IT'S REAAAAAAAALLLLLLL!" yet?

Andrefpvs

Ha!

Funny enough, I have seen some amazing stuff some people do with those calculators. Like this!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=_-LAkTP4G2E

...I played that game more than I like to admit during Math classes.

Hope it makes up for VLR.
What a dissapointment that was for me after 999. Some good ideas but by the end the pay off just wasn't there.

I sort of agree. VLR was still a fantastic experience, but the ending was no more than a set-up for a sequel. 999 felt more like a complete story.

It also doesn't help that you can predict most of VLR's plot twists halfway through the game if you played 999 and were paying attention.

Hopefully they let him go back to a more creepy game like 999. I liked the kinda horror/creepy atmosphere to 999, whereas I felt VLR just went straight up sci-fi.

That, and the fact that VLR didn't shock me nearly as much as 999 made me disappointed in it. Though that's not really anyone's fault, and there were still some nice twists.

And if this is indeed ZE3, I'm definitely not playing it with GAF. :p I lurked the OT for VLR heavily while playing the game, and people's reactions hyped me up so much that the reveals just lost their impact and didn't really help with my enjoyment of the game. I remember going through the thread after I beat the game to see what was behind the spoiler tags, and lots of it was just:

JKLKSFJLKJLFKJ

HOLY SHIT DKJKLFJLKFJDLKJFLKDJF HUGE SPOILERS DO NOT EVEN THINK OF READING IF U HAVEN'T BEATEN THE GAME

~[not actual spoilers]~
[something not even close to warranting the above ^

But this seems to go for most story/twist heavy games on neogaf. :p

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
I don't want to get excited over nothing so I'm holding back on the celebration but I totally hope it's true.

Blue Bird Lamentation that moment has stuck with me all this time.

I don't want to get hyped for nothing, but COULD IT BE?
I have been dragging my feet on VLR until ZE3 was announced, so a confirmation is the only thing I need.

Please, let this be the end of the saga. I want to believe.

Swamped

Banned
I told myself I was NOT going to get over-excited about this.

BUT I STILL AM!!! I really hope 2015 is the year. I don't care what form it's in, as long as it's still some sort of visual novel. We don't need fancy 3D models and voice acting!

Top Bottom