• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Krispy Kreme unveils Nutella topped donut #EasiestSellEver

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOWN

Banned
It's called the Nutty Cocoa Ring tho???

tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg

Also hot fresh glazed Krispy Kreme donuts that you've watched fry and glaze on the conveyer belt right before your eyes are GOAT

The hashtag is theirs, not mine btw

Omikaru

We have a Biscoff-filled doughnut from Krispy Kreme here in the UK, and have had Nutella ones for a while. So delicious.

RBH

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts today announced a new doughnut inspired by Nutella hazelnut spread. The Nutty Cocoa Ring Doughnut is available now at participating shops in the U.S.

The Nutty Cocoa Ring is dipped in Nutella hazelnut spread, topped off with crunchy hazelnut pieces, and drizzled with chocolate icing.

This is the first time a Krispy Kreme product featuring Nutella has been offered in the United States. To find a participating shop near you, visit www.KrispyKreme.com/Nutella
http://www.businesswire.com/news/ho...y-Kreme-Doughnuts-Introduces-Nutty-Cocoa-Ring

studyguy

Krispy Kreme unveils literal baked diabetes, stock prices rise, massive shortages confirmed.

Always feels like that's the case with these guys.

hom3land

Ooh hope this is an option for the Krispy Kreme Challenge. First time running it. Would definitely make the run a little harder.

AlphaDump

Gold Member
It's called the Nutty Cocoa Ring tho???

tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg

Also hot fresh glazed Krispy Kreme donuts that you've watched fry and glaze on the conveyer belt right before your eyes are GOAT

The hashtag is theirs, not mine btw

Damn i thought this was some sort of sales thread. This is the best news I've read today.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
They've had it in this region (gcc) for white a while now. Largely because of how insanely obsessed people here are with nutella.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom