• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kyle Bosman's New Show: Bosman At Home

I loved this chapter so much and he does an amazing job at explaining what makes it great, especially if you've played the previous games. I knew he'd appreciate it, he loves this kind of stuff.

I still can't wrap my head around how amazing the house looks, it's insane.

.JayZii

Banned
I've really enjoyed the Bosman at Home episodes. He's always had a natural, easy delivery, and that seems to have only gotten better in this iteration of his show.

Also:
Just take the blender out of the box, Kyle!

Rlan

PwrbSAC.gif

CREMSteve

A little disappointed he didn't speak to (Uncharted 4 spoiler)
Crash
in that chapter.

But enjoyed the episode overall.

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
The funniest thing about this post is that he is an amateur comedian.

I think the difference being how comedy is used. Kyle uses very effective comedy, often to prove a point. The only other comedian worth his salt is Yahtzee but he pretty much started the humour wave in gaming. He's still funny if you like his schtick. Kyle is more warm in his humour.

Hasney

I think the difference being how comedy is used. Kyle uses very effective comedy, often to prove a point. The only other comedian worth his salt is Yahtzee but he pretty much started the humour wave in gaming. He's still funny if you like his schtick. Kyle is more warm in his humour.

Oh totally, it just made me grin a bit since he's a legit amateur comidan at his local theatre group.

Worth noting for those that don't follow EZA; Bosman does a weekly stream playing Terri's trying to beat Steve Wozniak's high score and last weeks had some great moments in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5lV9DCa4og

There's a song at 26:40 and an improve story from 1:09:50

Piichan

Banned
Oh totally, it just made me grin a bit since he's a legit amateur comidan at his local theatre group.

Worth noting for those that don't follow EZA; Bosman does a weekly stream playing Terri's trying to beat Steve Wozniak's high score and last weeks had some great moments in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5lV9DCa4og

There's a song at 26:40 and an improve story from 1:09:50
That improv story totally could've been a Final Bosman bonus bit.

Also hoping for a doodoo remix of type B and C next week.

Just start playing the video in the YouTube app, then turn off the screen. It'll keep playing as if it were a podcast or audio file
Doesn't this still waste video data anyway?

lolol Great episode.

And oh shit that detail in U4 where you see someone walking their dog is real. LOLOL i thought someone was joking in the U4 details appreciation thread

Glad he said he's getting a good reception with this. Being honest, i've always been solely a Bosman fan. Since before GT gave him his own show and I still don't have much interest in the Easy Allies stuff, so i'm glad he is still doing this.

Keep up the good work Kyle

Hell yea

Aahh, I thought you were talking about the regular YouTube app. Apparently YouTube Red is not yet available where I live.:(

The regular app still wastes video data I think, because the video doesn't need to buffer after unlocking the screen.

YouTube Red still uses the same YouTube app, but yeah, if you don't have it (or it's not available where you live), then it's streaming the entire video (actually, I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be working at all if you lock your screen without YT Red, so I'm not quite sure how it's working for you?)

m@cross

I've really enjoyed the Bosman at Home episodes. He's always had a natural, easy delivery, and that seems to have only gotten better in this iteration of his show.

Also:
Just take the blender out of the box, Kyle!

haha, and I thought I was the only one thinking it. Starting to wonder if it actually empty and over an object he doesn't want people to see.

Giever

That was an impressive 'experience' count at the end. Made possible, I presume, by Kyle having to re-watch the conferences for bets.

Hasney

That was an impressive 'experience' count at the end. Made possible, I presume, by Kyle having to re-watch the conferences for bets.

Its the best way to experience the experience of E3.

Also, the word experience just sounds weird to me now I heard it so many times in a row.

sasuke_91

When he talked about how Sony's press conference was "classy" and how they talked to the audience with respect I hoped he'd show some example as I haven't watched Sony's press conference aside from a few seconds before a trailer. Can anyone show an example of what he meant?

I also hoped he'd make fun of the "uncompressed pixels" line. Too bad he didn't :p

GeoGonzo

I kind of hate people who ask "am I the only one who" because, NO, never... and yet...

Does anyone else get kind of annoyed at how Bosman is often so insightful while at the same time retaining that optimism and sense of wonder? Like... how can he be so good at this? I watch the episodes and always enjoy them, but a part of me (maybe out of sheer envy) wonders if the bad news we often discuss here will eventually break him and turn him into yet another jaded, sarcastic, angry "gamer". The Miyamoto episode, funny as it may have been, got dangerously close to being mean... but since then he seems to have recovered and continues to be his awesome self. Is this really not an act?

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
I kind of hate people who ask "am I the only one who" because, NO, never... and yet...

Does anyone else get kind of annoyed at how Bosman is often so insightful while at the same time retaining that optimism and sense of wonder? Like... how can he be so good at this? I watch the episodes and always enjoy them, but a part of me (maybe out of sheer envy) wonders if the bad news we often discuss here will eventually break him and turn him into yet another jaded, sarcastic, angry "gamer". The Miyamoto episode, funny as it may have been, got dangerously close to being mean... but since then he seems to have recovered and continues to be his awesome self. Is this really not an act?

Some people out there genuinely care.

sasuke_91

That's part of the reason I enjoy watching his show so much. And I don't think he can keep up an act like that for... 4 years now? In the Pokémon episode his enthusiasm and positivity were almost child-like. So awesome.
I also loved how he threw jabs at Miyamoto again when he said that whoever had the idea to just have Zelda at E3 was a genius "Unless it was Miyamoto's idea... then it was pure luck" xD

Two Words

I think he's being a little to harsh on the word "experience". Yes, the word is overused in conferences, but I think that it is the proper word to use at times. It sucks when they just use it as the default handwave though.

That 'experience champion" was on point .

The way he used experience 3 times in the same sentence was excellent ! What an experience.

Weird, I just checked his channel like an hour or an hour and a half ago, wondering when the next episode was coming. Clearly I am synced up with his release schedule. :)

Apt101

His apartment looks shockingly similar to my old place. It's like I'm looking back in time, weird.

Anyways, cool to see him doing something like this.

Ultimadrago

Funny story, I was ON Capcom-Unity when the Dev Room was announced/launched and was equally disgusted by Keiji's horribly boring design for the MM3 heroine.

Didn't think much of it then though. I should have known then!

joms5

Glad to see a new episode was posted. But some of my excitement for his stuff has waned ever since that whole Final Bets fiasco.

Top Bottom