• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

L.A. bar sells Colt 45 for 15 dollars, in a paper bag. In other news, L.A. is not SF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khoryos

So Colt 45 has a race association in the US? We don't have it in the UK, but cultural exposure led me to associate it with hobos more than black people.

LionPride

Banned
So Colt 45 has a race association in the US? We don't have it in the UK, but cultural exposure led me to associate it with hobos more than black people.
It's as black as Hennesy and Crown Royal

I still don't understand the outrage ITT. If people want a $15 Colt45, why are you screaming at clouds and resenting it?
Because this is the culmination of racist Hipster shit. Selling Colt 45 in a brown paper bag. Something associated with black people for decades. And they are making a mockery of it for shits and giggles. There are no screaming at clouds.

Plus ya know someone explained it earlier in this topic but whateves

SURGEdude

Ugghh there is something wrong with anybody selling Colt 45 for $15 and anybody buying it for that much has issues I'm not sure how to address.

I know gentrification is sort of self-parody by its very nature, but stuff like this is just re-enforces that this is end times. Not in the biblical sense but in the common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom