• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lance Reddick Has Sadly Passed Away. :(

Bragr

Banned
No way. He was fantastic in Horizon and Quantum Break. He always nailed that cold and calculating professional type of character.

Always been a fan of that guy. He will be missed, RIP.

Reddick was the pure definition of "black don't crack" on the big screen. Dude looked good in everything he was in and gave solid performances. Came out of nowhere though, I guess you don't know how much time you have left.

this_is_bullshit_the_wire.gif

RIP

What the fuck man. Horizon didn't have the best story, but I loved his role and acting in it. This is fucked on so many levels :/

DKehoe

Sad loss, especially with him being so young. I always enjoyed when he popped up in something I was watching. He brought a great presence to whatever he was in.

Epic voice. When I hear Zavala talk in Destiny 2 it makes me feel like a eunuch in comparison. Was great in the Wire, not sure I caught him in much else. RIP.

Trunx81

WTH! Suddenly and totally unexpected! He liked a tweet just yesterday, was looking forward to watch the next season of Ted Lasso!

One of the best of the best. Even the Resident Evil show couldn’t damage his reputation. THE voice. Loved him in Fringe. RIP 😢

jason10mm

Gold Member
Yeah, that sounds suspicious as fuck. Maybe drugs? Did he ever have any history of any kind of addiction or mental issues? Or the family didn't wanna say so they lied??
Sometimes heart attacks hit even the healthiest out of the blue. Not saying thats what happened to him (RIP) but alas past 40 your ticker can end you at almost any time.

Top Bottom