• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lazy Box art

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
What are some examples of lazy box art? I just purchased Phantom Breaker for the PS3 and was baffled to see this

DlDlYxR.jpg

Wow, if I was a window shopper and didn't know any better, I would have just walked right by and not given it a second thought. So sad considering this game has nice character designs, SOMETHING better than a dark blue gradient and the title, COME ON!

What are some examples of lazy box art? I just purchased Phantom Breaker for the PS3 and was baffled to see this

DlDlYxR.jpg

Wow, if I was a window shopper and didn't know any better, I would have just walked right by and not given it a second thought. So sad considering this game has nice character designs, SOMETHING better than a dark blue gradient and the title, COME ON!
Most copies of the game, or at least first print, had this. Without the oversaturation, of course.

DqO3eWB.jpg

james-bond-blood-stonwydk9.jpg

Good job, interns. That was piss easy. All you had to do was cut out a render of Daniel Craig on Photoshop, slap him against a background of grey nothingness and slap on the logo in the biggest font it can allow, big enough just in case a regular shopper notices it.

Hatchtag

Banned
If Mario Kart 8 prints with a red cover and still uses the blue Wii U half-circle at the top, that'll be up there for me. Something that'd be incredibly easy to change yet never was.
Anyways, a lot of HD collections seem to have bad covers to me.

jem0208

Good job, interns. That was piss easy. All you had to do was cut out a render of Daniel Craig on Photoshop, slap him against a background of grey nothingness and slap on the logo in the biggest font it can allow, big enough just in case a regular shopper notices it.

I quite like that cover...

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."

Good game though.

Top Bottom