• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LBX: Little Battlers eXperience |OT| Hey, you got Level-5 in my robot battling game!

Velcro Fly

Ugh this damn dumpling quest. Just give me the damn dumplings lady gosh.

I've seriously fought 3 battles and rested like 12 times and no dumplings. Grrrr

kunonabi

Ugh this damn dumpling quest. Just give me the damn dumplings lady gosh.

I've seriously fought 3 battles and rested like 12 times and no dumplings. Grrrr

Yeah, I stopped doing the sidequests completely when I got to that one. I don't have time for that kind of crap.

Meffer

I think way I like this game so much is because of its campy nature. It has serious moments but when you look at the entire situation as a whole, it pretty absurd. That helps taking in what's happening much easier to swallow. I love it.

Vena

I think way I like this game so much is because of its campy nature. It has serious moments but when you look at the entire situation as a whole, it pretty absurd. That helps taking in what's happening much easier to swallow. I love it.

Its a fun little Saturday morning cartoon, taken to rather absurd levels. My biggest complaint, by the end of it, was all the loss of agency in battle that kept occurring for story telling purposes.

Tusk

So, earlier I saw a commercial on nicktoons for LBX, and it seems they're either going to be showing Danball Senki W soon, or it's already started. Not sure which, but either way it's a good sign for the sequel being localized imo

Vena

So, earlier I saw a commercial on nicktoons for LBX, and it seems they're either going to be showing Danball Senki W soon, or it's already started. Not sure which, but either way it's a good sign for the sequel being localized imo

Depends on how this performed, and how the show is performing (and impacts of the cross-media campaign).

Velcro Fly

Just finished the main game

Definitely a fun game that I wasn't really expecting to interest me when it was announced. Level-5 always brings it though and that it what mainly got me to give the game a chance.

I'm not sure how much postgame or NG+ stuff I'm going to do. I suspect I have some sidequests that will unlock so I might do them. I have so much other stuff on the 3DS to play that I won't delve into the typical Level-5 game postgame stuff that is there.

Pretty sure I'm going to be at about 34 hours for the final time on the main game. Really enjoyed it. Would definitely buy the next one if it releases here.

Top Bottom