• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lebron James Actually Won One For The Land, Finally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on what? Going 10-0 against cans?

QFT

mSy6cM8.gif

y'all got caught in the hype, of course they are going to stomp through the east and look great, c'mon guys, is this your first rodeo? The east is garbage and will make any decent team look like a bunch of superstars. Oh yeah and the "but they won 2 games last year without Kyrie and Love"-argument was obviously bullshit too, you add 2 decent offensive players and completely lose your defense, that shit's not going to fly against the best offensive team in the league. GS is tons better than last year too and experienced now.

i had this as a sweep as soon as GS won game 7, no not true, i had it as a sweep for the west once Cavs lost a game to Toronto. If you lose games to Toronto you're not even in the same league as the top west teams. i have my bet to prove it.

y'all got caught in the hype, of course they are going to stomp through the east and look great, c'mon guys, is this your first rodeo? The east is garbage and will make any decent team look like a bunch of superstars. Oh yeah and the "but they won 2 games last year without Kyrie and Love"-argument was obviously bullshit too, you add 2 decent offensive players and completely lose your defense, that shit's not going to fly against the best offensive team in the league. GS is tons better than last year too and experienced now.

i had this as a sweep as soon as GS won game 7, no not true, i had it as a sweep for the west once Cavs lost a game to Toronto. If you lose games to Toronto you're not even in the same league as the top west teams. i have my bet to prove it.

OKC and the Spurs both lost games to Toronto this year . . .

Not that I disagree with your assessment as a whole but yeah, the only teams in the playoff TO didnt beat were the Warriors and the Rockets. I would have been shocked if the Raps were swept in any playoff round this year.

Amory

lebron is going to have trouble ever winning a championship for cleveland. if OKC had beaten GS, they'd be wiping the floor with the cavs too

even if san antonio had found their way into another finals, they'd make it a tough series.

the cavs are like the 4th best team in the NBA

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Let's hope not. Lebron should retire to acting. The Supernova is the best thing about basketball and is the only reason I have started watching.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
yall freaking out about rings and shit

the real question is who's gonna star in space jam 2 now?

It's still going to be Lebron but they're going to rewrite the script so that he's the villain who steals the talent of several star basketball players to empower himself, including Steph Curry and for some contrived manner has to play the Looney Tunes for the fate of the universe! Dun dun dun, now its up to Bugs and the Gang to get together with an oldman Jordan who has come out of retirement one last time to even the odds and give the gang a fighting chance against the ultimate evil basketball team, all Lebron's or the Lebronstars.

The Beard

OKC got beat both times by the Cavs in the regular season.

The Warriors lost to the Lakers this year, but I still think the Warriors would sweep the Lakers in a 7 game playoff series.

OKC was a different beast in the playoffs, starting once they figured out San Antonio.

The Warriors lost to the Lakers this year, but I still think the Warriors would sweep the Lakers in a 7 game playoff series.

OKC was a different beast in the playoffs, starting once they figured out San Antonio.

I still think Cavs will match better vs okc than warriors. GS is a complete team and okc mainly relies on russ and kd.

Pendas

Banned
It's still going to be Lebron but they're going to rewrite the script so that he's the villain who steals the talent of several star basketball players to empower himself, including Steph Curry and for some contrived manner has to play the Looney Tunes for the fate of the universe! Dun dun dun, now its up to Bugs and the Gang to get together with an oldman Jordan who has come out of retirement one last time to even the odds and give the gang a fighting chance against the ultimate evil basketball team, all Lebron's or the Lebronstars.

No Lie, I would watch the SHIT out of this movie.

Fury451

Banned
Is that a mad max referencE

No, I had to stare at that billboard waiting for the light every day driving in downtown Cleveland for like three years it seems. And that was before LeBron left, so you're looking at close to a decade ago.

I have to say, that was a pretty sad display from my guys the other night, I'm beyond disappointed. My social media feed has been blowing up with my fellow Clevelanders all proclaiming the refs are against the Cavs, but honestly they just were not playing well at all.

Still hoping they pull it off, would be a great thing to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom