• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Legend of Korra |OT| - Saturday Mornings Just Got Better

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolS

Where is all this shit supposed to be taken from, anyway?

It does look seriously legit.

Bumi got shafted. Also I guess this means we won't be seeing Toph's father onscreen.
I got it from here: http://www.animationinsider.net/article.php?articleID=3084&document=1
Seems it was some kind of flyer the send out to the press.

Oh shit maybe Bumi really is Amon.

I still doubt it, they wouldn't be so careless to reveal him like this if that was the case imo.

AniHawk

i fucking love that they spent time to actually develop the rules for an actual game in their fictional world.

i kinda want to see a pro bending video game now. konami can get their mlb power pro guys on it.

AniHawk

Sokka is Amon

reasons for this:
-loss of his space sword slowly drove him insane
-suki died because of a bending accident (speculation)
-had his arm amputated and replaced with jet's arm
-katara only says he's gone, not dead

reasons this can't be true:
-there is no reason this can't be true

therefore, sokka is amon.

Khezu

There are going to be crazy Avatar fans who will play real life pro-bending like the crazy Harry Potter fans playing real life quidditch.

Would be cool if they made a video game out of it, like they did with harry potter fake magic soccer.

Probably never get a good avatar game though.

I finally got to watch this two days ago and as a huge fan of the original series...
I was pretty blown away by Korra!
I love the title character and the way that the world of Avatar has evolved is pretty intriguing as well! ^__^

Watched the first two episodes last night. Seems like they hit their stride really fast with this series, hopefully it stays at this quality.

apana

reasons for this:
-loss of his space sword slowly drove him insane
-suki died because of a bending accident (speculation)
-had his arm amputated and replaced with jet's arm
-katara only says he's gone, not dead

reasons this can't be true:
-there is no reason this can't be true

therefore, sokka is amon.

tumblr_m1ixc3RHO41r1nmpao1_500.gif

Proelite

Watch Amon do a heel face turn in the last episode like Doc Oc in Spiderman 2, in order to sacrifice himself to destroy the monster he created in the lab.

iavi

Has anybody gif'd Korra's laugh while practicing meditatation with Tenzin in the second ep yet? If not, consider this a plea. My skills are weak.

Jintor

The comics are so weird. I think the main thing for me is that short of the things that Rufftoon makes, the timing feels off in them.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Thinking is good, otherwise you end up like our friend Bolin here.

AniHawk

i know i'm late to the party on all this but i was trying to avoid spoilers

am i supposed to get a voltron vibe from the fire ferret getup?

Jintor

I still think Book 2 is the best. The Kid's Show dissonance starts kicking in really hard in Book 3. Also,
Combustion Man is completely out of left field and serves no real plot purposes aside from keeping the Gaang on the run.

CoolS

I still think Book 2 is the best. The Kid's Show dissonance starts kicking in really hard in Book 3. Also,
Combustion Man is completely out of left field and serves no real plot purposes aside from keeping the Gaang on the run.

Sparky sparky boom man is awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom